Rally for those with Zentai Suits, so we can run together!

Rally for those with Zentai Suits, so we can run together!

Postby Toymaker » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:49 pm

I have been waiting for some time to wear by black Zentai suit at Burningman and I was thinking there must be countless other Zentai suit owners going to the burn this year. Pending we have a nice size group, lets meet at a set time and place and roam the playa as a Zentai pack for a couple of hours!

I figure people arrive on different days so waiting until later in the week would be best and a central location would be good with a place to lock up bikes...soooooo .....I propose we meet at Center camp at 4pm on Friday. I figure we can't expect people to be up early in the morning and with these suits being hot, I thought later in the day would be best... but these are my thoughts and I want to hear all of yours.

My second idea is to have all the people with all black suits get together after dark and we can put on a crazy show where we hold illuminated things and run around so it appreas to others that there are floating lights with nothing holding them. The main issue will be the light from the moon.

If you are interested, please reply and if we have a nice size group we can finalize our meet up and have a skin tight anonymous blast!

Postby **burn** » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:14 pm

4pm will still be too hot. I would find a way to light it up and wear it at night.

Postby Toymaker » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:25 pm

4pm is still to hot, but I am in a get black suit, at night I will be invisable!
We could do later and still have time before dark...6pm????

Which brings me to my second idea I am adding to my first post...

Postby tesstessi » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:34 pm

I'm interested! Hopefully my suit arrives in the mail before burning man!

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:10 pm

oooooh, me too, me too, i wanna be a fucking darkwad!

that sparkles.
pinky and the brain are the SAME MOUSE!!!

Frida Be You & Me

A gift for the Playa

2015 posters
Simon of the Playa
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby swampdog » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:49 pm

thanks for this thread, btw. I'd never heard of zentai, but went a'googlin after reading this. While the idea of my overlarge belly sloshing around in a skintight suit is probably an image you just don't want, I was able to find a pair of "pro wrestler tights" and a pair of shiny shiny blue tights on a site called Milanoo.com. I think I can get all the shiny without so much the ("dude, that is so wrong") effect.

So, thanks for the tip.
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Rising Arms Pub

Postby Token » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:20 pm

I celebrate my beer-gut every chance I get.

It is the first part of me that walks into a room and tells the world about the things I love.

My waistband says malted barley, hops, and victory garden.
Burning Since: 2001

Looks like we didn't get a group....

Postby Toymaker » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:12 pm

So far only one maybe...

It was a good idea who's time hasn't come...NEXT year maybe!!!!

I will be at 7 and DNA in the Blue light district... leave me a note if you want to suit up together...I have a white old hi/lo camper...white with a blue stripe...

Have a GREAT burn everyone...

Postby buckycat » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:26 am

We had a zentai mob of about 15 people a couple years ago. Our technique was to just walk around single file, doing silent follow the leader. Some leap frog, red rover, ran into domes and mass-hugged people. Pretty fun.

Return to 2009 Art & Performance