Two workers available for your art project - 1 week early

Two workers available for your art project - 1 week early

Postby Korwedge » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:44 pm

My friend worked on an art project one week before the event last year, and he and I are available this year to work on your art project.

We will be arriving at the Playa August 25th or 26th. We have our tickets, but we do not have early entry passes.

We are prepared to work hard and long before the 31st. And we will be available after the event to help you take the project down as well!
Korwedge

Postby pinemom » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:38 am

a hint on where your actually located might be a nice addition to info needed.

I would say look up some of the bigger art coming in this year. See if any of it is located(hometown of said art) near you.

Its much better to try to get in on the pre-playa build/design teams before playa time, to get your EAT passes.
Peeps promise to work for a EAT pass and never show up at the designated meet place on playa. This way the gaurenteer of said passes at least has some sweat and tears out of you in good faith.

Plus you make friends with pre-build team, and of course you would never leave Friends high and dry!Right?
Names pinemom, but my friends call me "Piney".
pinemom

Postby Korwedge » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:18 pm

We are in Seattle, and we can help before Aug 25 as well. My friend helped set up the Saphire Portal the week before the event last year, so he will have references. I haven't helped on a project, yet, other than my own.
Korwedge

Return to 2009 Art & Performance