Reno we need Room to build an ART CAR

Postby ygmir » Mon May 25, 2009 9:49 pm

I know a good lawyer, (or was that pre-med?)

YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby oneeyeddick » Mon May 25, 2009 9:56 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
oneeyeddick wrote:* sighs.....and then scratches balls again, this time with more vigor *

Oh good. The pigeon soup came off then.

:wink:
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
oneeyeddick

Burning Since: 1996

Postby EspressoDude » Tue May 26, 2009 7:29 am

one easy fix:

Just have DMV require that they turn all the speakers inward toward those riding on the bus..Obviously they are the ones that want their brains blasted into mush.
Is 4 shots enuff? no foo-foo drinks; just naked Espresso
Tactical Espresso Service http://home.comcast.net/~espressocamp/
Field Artillery Tractor
FOGBANK, GOD OF HELLFIRE
BLACK ROCK f/x Trojan Horse,Anubis,2014Temple
burn shit and blow shit up
EspressoDude

Postby EspressoDude » Tue May 26, 2009 7:38 am

mdmf007 wrote:it doesnt take 70K watts of AC power to power 70K watts worth of speakers. Thats what the capacitors are for - for the spikes

so you are saying that its 70,000 watt "peak to peak" power, not true RMS power output, thank "any higher authority such as GOD"

Caps just store energy, they don't make it. The watts output have to come from the watts input.
Is 4 shots enuff? no foo-foo drinks; just naked Espresso
Tactical Espresso Service http://home.comcast.net/~espressocamp/
Field Artillery Tractor
FOGBANK, GOD OF HELLFIRE
BLACK ROCK f/x Trojan Horse,Anubis,2014Temple
burn shit and blow shit up
EspressoDude

Postby pinemom » Tue May 26, 2009 7:53 am

Whatever this guy/gal/poser is...he's an way asshat!

Anyone who say's he's gonna stomp my kitty, Blow peoples eardrums to bloody holes,electrocute fellow burners....etc....

Yeah, we all have our Snarky days...(I didnt get laid, the boss chewed me out, I cant pay my cell phone bill kinda days....)
But to just come in here to be full on fucking mean to fellow burners, to threaten peoples lives!!!!!!!!!!

(yeah, I just wrote a bunch of BS...and re-read it...woah...this dude is like a disease!)
I was about to post a bunch of really really horrible things about this person.

Man O man, Im so glad I re-read half my shit b4 I post!
Names pinemom, but my friends call me "Piney".
pinemom

wow wtf

Postby White Rabbit » Tue May 26, 2009 9:18 am

I am continuously suprised by your inability to seperate myself from the respones of Duffdog he is a jungle DJ he is hardcore in spirit, its his nature to be this way. I am not defending it because I refuse to be a Judge of mens hearts. But I and He are destinctly seperate I assure you. people were denied entry because we had 4k lbs in speakers, some may have seen some hotty allowed on when they were denied, what can i say I had young men working security, they were told to keep the number of people at a certain level. Yes the pictures of last year show a poor example of Mutation. I agree, but I build and painted every piece of it by myself, it took a lot of effort and time and money and the dmv permited me for day and night, I have to say I was extremly greatfull. That being said I think It was no where near the mutant vehicle the playa needs more of, and i intend to bring this year. You will not see a base vehicle I promise. Also this year I have devised a way to allow up to 60 people transportation with out the stress and extra security we had last year. I cant leash what I dont own so please dont ask me to. O...and as for burning it, I had intended a private burn on my own property in a controlled fashion on a designated burn day outside of fire season.
Any other questions about the art car should be directed toward me.

L.V.X.

W.R. Esq.
White Rabbit

Postby oneeyeddick » Tue May 26, 2009 9:41 am

It is hard to enjoy a bowl of cornflakes when there is a turd floating in the middle of it.
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
oneeyeddick

Postby duffdog » Tue May 26, 2009 10:16 am

Toolmaker wrote:
duffdog wrote:
Toolmaker wrote:
duffdog wrote:

70,000 watts.. doesn't look like it. I also didn't see any harley vtwin generator. There is a vtwin generator made in china. I'd be interested in the harley version if it exists.

You have actually offended me with that little remark there, Toolmaker.
You will still be seeing me!

I would certainly love to see a harley davidson vtwin powered genny. I absolutely love homemade stuff of all sorts. I did look around the internet and the only vtwin engine generators I could find were made in China.

I am glad to hear that you are going to go off on your own with a MV to blast 70,000 watts in residential areas regardless of what you have been advised in the thread by particiapants in our community AND by volunteers with DMV.

I will have my wire cutters and I'm sure others will have their tire stem tools etc for violators of the 300 watt policy. You are not the first person to come to BRC with the express intent of disrupting our community and you won't be the last. Just keep in mind that the lack of "rules" and "enforcement" that allow ppl like you to get away with your attacks on our community also allow for the citizens of our fair city to respond in kind. Your Burningman experience will only be what you make of it. Do you REALLY want to be remembered as "that asshole" that got ejected from the event for failing to have any respect for the other 49900 people in the community? Do you really want to risk impounding of your vehicle or being hassled by LEOs? Personally I don't see why its such a big deal for you to be able to blast 70,000 watts in residential areas. Is this some sort of protest against our communities policies on sound camps and sound based mutants? If anything all you would accomplish in the end is further restrictions placed on mutants and more rules for the event for next year. You certainly won't get away with blasting 70,000 watts along our cities streets for long. You just better pray that the Rangers or DMV spank you before some random person in our community spanks you. Someone random might leave more marks.

In response to your question of "Why do any of this?" --->The answer is simple. It is the answer to most questions ever asked since the beginning of time: "because I can." :) I find it odd that you think I just don't like everyone-- on the contrary, it is just you I don't like. I never said anything or even hinted toward upsetting other people who actually have a sense of humor. I don't get why you feel that I have a need to upset everyone and get kicked out. I get far more joy out of terrorizing an individual to their wits end and seeing them breakdown in utter frustration and tears while being simultaneously loved by everyone else.

There are other ways to violently wake someone up with sound than with a very expensive sound system. For instance, I could very well get a surplus train horn and connect it to a gas powered air compressor enclosed in an impenetrable cage made of tool steel and place it outside your tent window. I think it would be more interesting if I made the engine radio controlled so that I could stop and start it remotely. Or, I could be even meaner and make the cage electrified so that any attempts to disable the train horn resulted in injury or permanent damage to equipment...

But you will just have to see. :wink:

I hope you have a fantastic day!

Thats a pretty intelligent response from your camp. So in summation you decided to build this mutant with the express purpose of driving through residential areas balsting 70,000 watts because of lil ol me. I think not. For one I don't know you. Second you had planned on this violation of our communities guidelines before I even said word one to you. So in your camps infinite wisdom you are now threatening to electrocute participants and volunteers in our community who may take action against you for violating our community guidelines that your camp has agreed to previously with your application for a license. Hmm.. this thread gets juicier with each further revelation of the true purpose of your mutant. In case you didn't know you must follow federal and local laws while in our community. It should say something to this effect on your ticket. I guess the Rangers and LEOs should be wary when approcing your MV for violations that you keep assuring us about. After all you now want to seriously injure or kill participants and volunteers in our community that may enforce our community guidelines. You sir are wayy better than the guy from last year. It really is nice of you to inform us in advance so corrective measures can be taken before you injure someone in our community. You just couldn't be happy with harassment of our communities citizens but now you want to injure them. You do realize that art that is considered "dangerous" needs further inspection. This is not limited to fire art rather anything that could result in death or injury.

Don't try to pass off the fact that you sir are an asshat of the highest magnitude on the fact that I advised you of our community guidelines in reference to sound limits in our city streets. You did this last year without my having anything to do with your actions. You plan on doing this sort of thing this year regardless of my input warning you of potential consequences.

dj_john69 wrote:
JRoyale wrote:
duffdog wrote: I get far more joy out of terrorizing an individual to their wits end and seeing them breakdown in utter frustration and tears while being simultaneously loved by everyone else.

Duff, I'm thinking that when White Rabbit brings Wonderland into the DMV for inspection, it would probably improve his chances of getting a license if you stay back in camp. Just sayin'.

JR
DMV Council

You're a complete fucking joke for flexing your internet muscles. Are you seriously that much of a bitch ?? I hope not.

Most of the posters of here are dumb cunts anyways especially that pussy from Florida !!!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin'

This must be another one of the campmates trying to defend their camps pvt mutant rolling rave barge. Good job buddy! Its nice to see what some folks wish to evolve into. I'd like you n duff to have the stones to say that crap when you swing by DMV for your license.

Oh and if you twits even THINK about rolling that thing without a license you will learn an even harsher lesson in life.

Do yourselves and your campamtes a big favor. STFU and keep that thing on the open playa. And if you twits DO injure or kill any of our volunteers OR participants with the planned addition to your MV I really hope I am there to witness the beatdown. Pray to your higher power that the Rangers are on hand to save you from the rest of us in BRC.

I think that John is right. You are kind of a bitch... I personally think it is funny how you hide behind "our community" in reference to everything I write. I would kick you out of my community for being such a bitch. It would be better if you stood up for yourself by yourself.

I for one would think it would be stupendously hilarious to gift you with a remote controlled gas powered train horn device just to piss you off. Imagine a 4ftx4ftx3ft box with a big sign that says "For Toolmaker, with love" attached to it.

As for your continual attempts to somehow attach my efforts to another participant in order to "threaten" people into compliance, they aren't going to work. But nice try.

The internet is fun, isn't it!!!
duffdog

Re: wow wtf

Postby JRoyale » Tue May 26, 2009 10:58 am

White Rabbit wrote:I am continuously suprised by your inability to seperate myself from the respones of Duffdog he is a jungle DJ he is hardcore in spirit, its his nature to be this way.

Being a DJ with spirit is not a valid excuse for him to act like an asshole. Which is, after rereading this thread, exactly how Duff comes across. You've choosen to ally yourself with an asshole, so I'm surprised you're surprised you're experiencing some blowback for that choice.

Personally, I think the event would be better off if people like DuffDog stayed home, but that sort of call isn't mine to make.

Anyways, I am reasonably convinced that you and Duff are different people so your application for an invite will be reviewed strictly by what you put in that application. Don't forget the deadline is June 30th.

JR
JRoyale

Postby oneeyeddick » Tue May 26, 2009 11:31 am

And it's not just from the fire ants.

oneeyeddick

Postby dj_john69 » Tue May 26, 2009 11:34 am

No, i am not part of their camp or group and that bus is not being worked on at my property. I don't give a fuck about that bus to tell you the truth.

Why the fuck is it ALWAYS the same fucking dumb shits in every thread that like to talk shit, start and stir up trouble ?? You fucking retards know who i am talking about. It's like a pack of retarded hyhenas every time. Is that really necessary ?? I have seen it many many times. It's kinda pathetic to read.

JRoyale...i apologize about calling you a bitch. Sorry about that but to hold a bus liable for someone who doesn't own or run it is kinda bullshit. It's clearly obvious that White Rabbit owns and operates it. Duffdog talks shit on here and you say that the bus might not get approved ?? That is lame.

JRoyale...how many Burns have you been to ?? How long have ya been a DMV hottie ?? Just curious.

Toolmaker...i really hope we cross paths on the Playa. :D
Fuck you, fuck you...you're cool, fuck you !!
dj_john69

Camp Name: Root Society & Osiris & BRS

Postby oneeyeddick » Tue May 26, 2009 11:46 am

dj_john69 wrote: You fucking retards know who i am talking about. :D

Dave ?
oneeyeddick

Postby JRoyale » Tue May 26, 2009 12:14 pm

dj_john69 wrote: Duffdog talks shit on here and you say that the bus might not get approved ??

MV owners that tells us they aren't going to follow the rules aren't going to get licenses. Following the rules is one of the criteria for getting a license. Once they get a license, it's up to the Rangers to enforce the rules, not us. But you really can't expect us to license someone that flat out tells us they are going to break the rules.

JRoyale...how many Burns have you been to ?? How long have ya been a DMV hottie ?? Just curious.

I've been going since 1998, tho' I did miss last year. I joined the DMV in 2001 and became a member of the council in 2002. So I've been around long enough to remember the fights we used to have with some of the less well behaved MV owners that didn't like hearing the word "No".
JRoyale

Postby oneeyeddick » Tue May 26, 2009 1:00 pm

dj_john69 wrote:No, i am not part of their camp or group and that bus is not being worked on at my property. I don't give a fuck about that bus to tell you the truth.

Sorry dude, didn't mean to wrongly throw you under this bus.

oneeyeddick

Postby Toolmaker » Tue May 26, 2009 2:01 pm

duffdog wrote:
Toolmaker wrote:
duffdog wrote:
Toolmaker wrote:
duffdog wrote:

70,000 watts.. doesn't look like it. I also didn't see any harley vtwin generator. There is a vtwin generator made in china. I'd be interested in the harley version if it exists.

I would certainly love to see a harley davidson vtwin powered genny. I absolutely love homemade stuff of all sorts. I did look around the internet and the only vtwin engine generators I could find were made in China.

I am glad to hear that you are going to go off on your own with a MV to blast 70,000 watts in residential areas regardless of what you have been advised in the thread by particiapants in our community AND by volunteers with DMV.

I will have my wire cutters and I'm sure others will have their tire stem tools etc for violators of the 300 watt policy. You are not the first person to come to BRC with the express intent of disrupting our community and you won't be the last. Just keep in mind that the lack of "rules" and "enforcement" that allow ppl like you to get away with your attacks on our community also allow for the citizens of our fair city to respond in kind. Your Burningman experience will only be what you make of it. Do you REALLY want to be remembered as "that asshole" that got ejected from the event for failing to have any respect for the other 49900 people in the community? Do you really want to risk impounding of your vehicle or being hassled by LEOs? Personally I don't see why its such a big deal for you to be able to blast 70,000 watts in residential areas. Is this some sort of protest against our communities policies on sound camps and sound based mutants? If anything all you would accomplish in the end is further restrictions placed on mutants and more rules for the event for next year. You certainly won't get away with blasting 70,000 watts along our cities streets for long. You just better pray that the Rangers or DMV spank you before some random person in our community spanks you. Someone random might leave more marks.

In response to your question of "Why do any of this?" --->The answer is simple. It is the answer to most questions ever asked since the beginning of time: "because I can." :) I find it odd that you think I just don't like everyone-- on the contrary, it is just you I don't like. I never said anything or even hinted toward upsetting other people who actually have a sense of humor. I don't get why you feel that I have a need to upset everyone and get kicked out. I get far more joy out of terrorizing an individual to their wits end and seeing them breakdown in utter frustration and tears while being simultaneously loved by everyone else.

There are other ways to violently wake someone up with sound than with a very expensive sound system. For instance, I could very well get a surplus train horn and connect it to a gas powered air compressor enclosed in an impenetrable cage made of tool steel and place it outside your tent window. I think it would be more interesting if I made the engine radio controlled so that I could stop and start it remotely. Or, I could be even meaner and make the cage electrified so that any attempts to disable the train horn resulted in injury or permanent damage to equipment...

Thats a pretty intelligent response from your camp. So in summation you decided to build this mutant with the express purpose of driving through residential areas balsting 70,000 watts because of lil ol me. I think not. For one I don't know you. Second you had planned on this violation of our communities guidelines before I even said word one to you. So in your camps infinite wisdom you are now threatening to electrocute participants and volunteers in our community who may take action against you for violating our community guidelines that your camp has agreed to previously with your application for a license. Hmm.. this thread gets juicier with each further revelation of the true purpose of your mutant. In case you didn't know you must follow federal and local laws while in our community. It should say something to this effect on your ticket. I guess the Rangers and LEOs should be wary when approcing your MV for violations that you keep assuring us about. After all you now want to seriously injure or kill participants and volunteers in our community that may enforce our community guidelines. You sir are wayy better than the guy from last year. It really is nice of you to inform us in advance so corrective measures can be taken before you injure someone in our community. You just couldn't be happy with harassment of our communities citizens but now you want to injure them. You do realize that art that is considered "dangerous" needs further inspection. This is not limited to fire art rather anything that could result in death or injury.

Don't try to pass off the fact that you sir are an asshat of the highest magnitude on the fact that I advised you of our community guidelines in reference to sound limits in our city streets. You did this last year without my having anything to do with your actions. You plan on doing this sort of thing this year regardless of my input warning you of potential consequences.

dj_john69 wrote:
JRoyale wrote:
duffdog wrote: I get far more joy out of terrorizing an individual to their wits end and seeing them breakdown in utter frustration and tears while being simultaneously loved by everyone else.

Duff, I'm thinking that when White Rabbit brings Wonderland into the DMV for inspection, it would probably improve his chances of getting a license if you stay back in camp. Just sayin'.

JR
DMV Council

You're a complete fucking joke for flexing your internet muscles. Are you seriously that much of a bitch ?? I hope not.

Most of the posters of here are dumb cunts anyways especially that pussy from Florida !!!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin'

This must be another one of the campmates trying to defend their camps pvt mutant rolling rave barge. Good job buddy! Its nice to see what some folks wish to evolve into. I'd like you n duff to have the stones to say that crap when you swing by DMV for your license.

Oh and if you twits even THINK about rolling that thing without a license you will learn an even harsher lesson in life.

Do yourselves and your campamtes a big favor. STFU and keep that thing on the open playa. And if you twits DO injure or kill any of our volunteers OR participants with the planned addition to your MV I really hope I am there to witness the beatdown. Pray to your higher power that the Rangers are on hand to save you from the rest of us in BRC.

I think that John is right. You are kind of a bitch... I personally think it is funny how you hide behind "our community" in reference to everything I write. I would kick you out of my community for being such a bitch. It would be better if you stood up for yourself by yourself.

I for one would think it would be stupendously hilarious to gift you with a remote controlled gas powered train horn device just to piss you off. Imagine a 4ftx4ftx3ft box with a big sign that says "For Toolmaker, with love" attached to it.

As for your continual attempts to somehow attach my efforts to another participant in order to "threaten" people into compliance, they aren't going to work. But nice try.

Hey Duff just remember that you were threatening kitten stomping and blasting peoples tents with 70,000 watts via WhiteRabbits "art car" before I even posted in this thread. While its kind of me to be singled out for being nice enough to advise you of potential consequences you can't blame me for your behavior as its been going on in this thread wayy before my appearance. Every time someone here has tried to save you some grief and give you and WhiteRabbit et al some advice concerning our communities policies you have decided to continue threats. Your threats have no escalated to WhiteRabbits "art car" having electified fencing in preparation for Rangers and LEOs that may want to enforce our communities policies. Anyone that has electrical knowledge knows the danger can be lethal. Its nice to see that you and WhiteRabbit built this thing with the express purpose of disrupting our community. Its also nice to see you admit that you now would like to injure or kill our volunteers and participants. If anyone is injured or killed this thread will certainly be used as evidence against you and White Rabbit.

Don't blame me because someone called you a jagov. YOU ARE A JAGOV! Don't blame me for the community guidelines. If I had anything to do with the guidelines people like you wouldn't make it past the gate. Feel free to attack and harass all the people you have promised to on the playa. As I mentioned in the past you will get a wake up call like none other if you follow through with your threats.

I mean really now..
Stomping on kittens?

Blasting Joshs tent with 70,000 watts for calling you a jagov?

Threatening to blast an entire residential area for me telling you about our communities policies?

What pray tell is the name of the themecamp you all are associated or where you are camping?

And john.. just what would you DO if you saw me on the playa? Beat me up? Electrocute me? Kill me?

Rabbit: Regardless of your attempts to distance yourself from Duff we know he operates your MV and he is part of your crew. I'll give you the same solid advice I tried to give Duff when he started threatening others. Do not allow your MV to be used in the fashion that Duff is promising. You will run the risk of impoundment. It HAS been done in the past. You folks come here lookin for advice and when you don't like the advice or response you get from your fratboy yahoo attitude you threaten people. This is just not a wise thing to do considering how many staffers are on this board. Your "crew" members have hinted about violence.. this would be VERY VERY unwise to even consider. ESPECIALLY with someone like me, I have no problem with self defense.

I've never considered myself a narc but when folks seem so hell bent on threatening others like Pinemom and Josh for no good reason I feel the need to get involved. None of you will stomp Pinemoms kitten OR blast Joshs tent with 70,000 watts at 6AM if I am around. And as mentioned.. if anyone is injured due to your mutants planned addition of electric fences designed for permanent injury as mentioned by Duff you better hope the LEOs and Rangers get ahold of you before other folks in our community.

In summation this is WAYY batter than the last thread that had a problem with ORG policy concerning mutants. And I'm not talkin about Docs thread.. I'm talking about the one where they wanted to share a permit. Its rather disgusting that Doc was denied while these folks were allowed to roll last year. I would hope that the DMV deny this crew for at least one year since they seem so adamant about ignoring our communities policies. Threats of planned injuring of participants and/or volunteers via electrocution.. this is a lil too much IMO.

Still dont see a pic of a genny powered by a harley davidson vtwin.
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.
Toolmaker

Postby JRoyale » Tue May 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Toolmaker wrote: Do not allow your MV to be used in the fashion that Duff is promising. You will run the risk of impoundment.

If DuffDog actually carried through with some of the stuff he's threatened too, impoundment would be the least of their worries, unless you're referring to the type of anal impoundment that typically occurs in state and federal penitentiaries.
JRoyale

Postby Toolmaker » Tue May 26, 2009 2:30 pm

JRoyale wrote:
Toolmaker wrote: Do not allow your MV to be used in the fashion that Duff is promising. You will run the risk of impoundment.

If DuffDog actually carried through with some of the stuff he's threatened too, impoundment would be the least of their worries, unless you're referring to the type of anal impoundment that typically occurs in state and federal penitentiaries.

I wuz gonna mention it but I figured he already knew about Paul Addis.

BTW What happened to that dude from last year who got ejected for running over a Rangers foot? He came on here pissin and moanin because he was ejected and I guess his truck was still on the playa. I don't think we every got to hear the full juicy scoop of that story.

Hats off to ALL DMV folks and their hard work. While each of us has varying opinions about policy we all aprecciate the work these volunteers put in to give us the vehicles we have on the playa every year. Without you we would all be stuck on bikes with no penis flamethrowers. It just sucks that you all have to deal with the occasional person that has no clue what an art car is or the real purpose of mutants in our fair city.
Toolmaker

Postby d6 » Tue May 26, 2009 2:31 pm

TEMP: THREADJACK:

Jroyale :

even though you missed last year, it did seem like almost everyone i crossed paths with had been turned away routinely by "art cars / party barges" - some demanded laminates to board.

did the/does the mv dmv keep track of that, or received complaints?

we did smaller mvs in 00-02, and again 06, which was by far the worst year of "entitlement riders", and have no plans to return to brc w/ MV.

just curious -

d6
your witty rejoinder just flew over my head.....

no trust fund getting supply buying self-reliant non-bankrolled questionable artistic contributor sacrificing electronics at will build it destroy it clean it haul it financially uninterested uber-bot
d6

Postby dj_john69 » Tue May 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Toolmaker wrote:
duffdog wrote:
Toolmaker wrote:
duffdog wrote:
Toolmaker wrote:
duffdog wrote:

dj_john69 wrote:
JRoyale wrote:

JR
DMV Council

Just sayin'

Hey Duff just remember that you were threatening kitten stomping and blasting peoples tents with 70,000 watts via WhiteRabbits "art car" before I even posted in this thread. While its kind of me to be singled out for being nice enough to advise you of potential consequences you can't blame me for your behavior as its been going on in this thread wayy before my appearance. Every time someone here has tried to save you some grief and give you and WhiteRabbit et al some advice concerning our communities policies you have decided to continue threats. Your threats have no escalated to WhiteRabbits "art car" having electified fencing in preparation for Rangers and LEOs that may want to enforce our communities policies. Anyone that has electrical knowledge knows the danger can be lethal. Its nice to see that you and WhiteRabbit built this thing with the express purpose of disrupting our community. Its also nice to see you admit that you now would like to injure or kill our volunteers and participants. If anyone is injured or killed this thread will certainly be used as evidence against you and White Rabbit.

Don't blame me because someone called you a jagov. YOU ARE A JAGOV! Don't blame me for the community guidelines. If I had anything to do with the guidelines people like you wouldn't make it past the gate. Feel free to attack and harass all the people you have promised to on the playa. As I mentioned in the past you will get a wake up call like none other if you follow through with your threats.

I mean really now..
Stomping on kittens?

Threatening to blast an entire residential area for me telling you about our communities policies?

What pray tell is the name of the themecamp you all are associated or where you are camping?

And john.. just what would you DO if you saw me on the playa? Beat me up? Electrocute me? Kill me?

Rabbit: Regardless of your attempts to distance yourself from Duff we know he operates your MV and he is part of your crew. I'll give you the same solid advice I tried to give Duff when he started threatening others. Do not allow your MV to be used in the fashion that Duff is promising. You will run the risk of impoundment. It HAS been done in the past. You folks come here lookin for advice and when you don't like the advice or response you get from your fratboy yahoo attitude you threaten people. This is just not a wise thing to do considering how many staffers are on this board. Your "crew" members have hinted about violence.. this would be VERY VERY unwise to even consider. ESPECIALLY with someone like me, I have no problem with self defense.

I've never considered myself a narc but when folks seem so hell bent on threatening others like Pinemom and Josh for no good reason I feel the need to get involved. None of you will stomp Pinemoms kitten OR blast Joshs tent with 70,000 watts at 6AM if I am around. And as mentioned.. if anyone is injured due to your mutants planned addition of electric fences designed for permanent injury as mentioned by Duff you better hope the LEOs and Rangers get ahold of you before other folks in our community.

In summation this is WAYY batter than the last thread that had a problem with ORG policy concerning mutants. And I'm not talkin about Docs thread.. I'm talking about the one where they wanted to share a permit. Its rather disgusting that Doc was denied while these folks were allowed to roll last year. I would hope that the DMV deny this crew for at least one year since they seem so adamant about ignoring our communities policies. Threats of planned injuring of participants and/or volunteers via electrocution.. this is a lil too much IMO.

Still dont see a pic of a genny powered by a harley davidson vtwin.

Such a drama queen. I wouldn't tell someone i was going to kill them That's just plain stupid. Where is the element of suprise ?? haha
Fuck you, fuck you...you're cool, fuck you !!
dj_john69

Camp Name: Root Society & Osiris & BRS

Postby JRoyale » Tue May 26, 2009 3:21 pm

d6 wrote:TEMP: THREADJACK:
did the/does the mv dmv keep track of that, or received complaints?
d6

We don't get a lot of official complaints, but we do followup on the ones we get. And I don't think we've ever gotten a formal complaint about someone being denied a ride... but we know it happens. A lot.

We are attempting to educate both the citizen of BRC and MV owners about the ride sharing policies we have. But admittedly, we've never made it a priority as there have simply been other areas that have demanded our attention.

Anyways, with the granting of a license, we do expect MV owners to be a generous with giving rides as possible. That said, DMV understands that it is the absolute prerogative the driver to determine who is allow on their vehicle. They are legally responsible for them, so it is their call and their call alone. If we do discover an MV that is discriminating against types of Burners, we certainly will attempt to educate the MV owners/drivers. If they continue to discriminate, we can factor that in to future licensing decisions.

We also expect the MV riders accept their gift of a ride with extreme graciousness. The should view the ride is a gift and just as you shouldn't expect or demand a gift, you shouldn't except or demand a ride. We certainly are aware that there are extremely rude and pushy riders out there and that certainly has led to many MV owners not returning to the event. MV owners should feel free to kick off any obnoxious riders and if they refuse to leave, drive up to a Ranger and ask for help.
JRoyale

Postby d6 » Tue May 26, 2009 3:30 pm

appreciate the response - thanks for that, moving on...........

d6,
humanoid from the creeps
your witty rejoinder just flew over my head.....

no trust fund getting supply buying self-reliant non-bankrolled questionable artistic contributor sacrificing electronics at will build it destroy it clean it haul it financially uninterested uber-bot
d6

Postby duffdog » Tue May 26, 2009 5:10 pm

Hey Duff just remember that you were threatening kitten stomping and blasting peoples tents with 70,000 watts via WhiteRabbits "art car" before I even posted in this thread.

That's because it was a joke before you decided to get involved.

While its kind of me to be singled out for being nice enough to advise you of potential consequences you can't blame me for your behavior as its been going on in this thread wayy before my appearance. Every time someone here has tried to save you some grief and give you and WhiteRabbit et al some advice concerning our communities policies you have decided to continue threats.

In case you haven't figured it out: This is the internet. There is no "behavior" to speak of. It is just a bunch of words written on a virtual message board that do not matter in real life.

Your threats have no escalated to WhiteRabbits "art car" having electified fencing in preparation for Rangers and LEOs that may want to enforce our communities policies.

You are not a very intelligent person are you? Its ok if you aren't, most people think that they are smarter than they are. I never made any mention of electrified fencing to be installed on the art car...you totally made all that up! I love it!
Anyone that has electrical knowledge knows the danger can be lethal.

And since you have a degree in Electrical Engineering, you are going to make that call? I'm sorry, but you are not qualified to have an opinion about such things.
Its nice to see that you and WhiteRabbit built this thing with the express purpose of disrupting our community.

There you go yet again-- its just directed toward you, you coward. Now quit repeating the same thing over and over in hopes that it will become true.

Its also nice to see you admit that you now would like to injure or kill our volunteers and participants.

Wow, you really love to make stuff up, huh! In a couple more threads, I am going to be plotting the destruction of the world, right?

If anyone is injured or killed this thread will certainly be used as evidence against you and White Rabbit.

Um, no. I'm starting to think that you are really not a very smart person. When you enter burningman, there is no enforceable implied or express contract stating that potential fault can or will be ascertained in the event of death. Even if it were, its up to a jury to decide what is "reasonably defective or harmful condition"-- not some dork on the internet.

Don't blame me because someone called you a jagov. YOU ARE A JAGOV! Don't blame me for the community guidelines. If I had anything to do with the guidelines people like you wouldn't make it past the gate.

So, normal people wouldn't make it past the gate? What a boring festival.

Feel free to attack and harass all the people you have promised to on the playa. As I mentioned in the past you will get a wake up call like none other if you follow through with your threats.

Whatever-- The Eenterwebs guy is scaring me!

I mean really now..
Stomping on kittens?

Are you really that stupid? Really?

Again, can you not figure out the literary device known as "sarcasm"?

This one you entirely made up. Good job!

LOL-- good one genius! It almost worked that time...

Rabbit: Regardless of your attempts to distance yourself from Duff we know he operates your MV and he is part of your crew.

NO, you don't know that because it is wrong and you made it up. I don't "operate" the MV at all. Where did you come up with that crap?

I'll give you the same solid advice I tried to give Duff when he started threatening others. Do not allow your MV to be used in the fashion that Duff is promising. You will run the risk of impoundment. It HAS been done in the past. You folks come here lookin for advice and when you don't like the advice or response you get from your fratboy yahoo attitude you threaten people. This is just not a wise thing to do considering how many staffers are on this board. Your "crew" members have hinted about violence.. this would be VERY VERY unwise to even consider. ESPECIALLY with someone like me, I have no problem with self defense.

yeah, yeah, yeah... my daddy can beat up your daddy anyday!!

The fact that you believe the nonsense that you write actually makes me want to build the device that I was talking about. Had you possessed the brain power to understand that nobody in their right mind would actually waste their time doing this type of thing, you wouldn't have decided to show how cool you aren't by making threats toward an entity that hasn't even been identified yet.

This just shows how much you believe the stuff you make up. Ill have you know that the MV was granted a permit BEFORE the sound system was installed upon it. Uh-oh!!

That sure put a kink in your theory huh!

Bottom line: If I actually wanted to waste my time devising a way to "terrorize" you, there really is nothing that anyone could do about it. Luckily for you, it is a waste of time to do so. I am truly disappointed that you could not come to this realization on your own...
duffdog

Postby gaminwench » Tue May 26, 2009 5:24 pm

I find myself hoping that you guys will make a date to thrash it out at Thunderdome...that would be awesome!!!
gaminwench

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP

Postby JRoyale » Tue May 26, 2009 5:58 pm

duffdog wrote: Ill have you know that the MV was granted a permit BEFORE the sound system was installed upon it. Uh-oh!!

Oh my, I really hope that wasn't the case. The DMV is very clear that a Mutant Vehicle needs to be in its final form BEFORE it is brought in for its on-playa inspection. Significant post inspection modification is very much against the rules.

OK, so White Rabbit, now you've got some more 'splaining to do. Did you really add your massive sound system after your DMV inspection?
JRoyale

Re: Reno we need Room to build an ART CAR

Postby Toolmaker » Tue May 26, 2009 6:05 pm

duffdog wrote:
Think of it another way: Many males go to burning man with the intention of trying to attract a hot, naked cutie to hang out with them. One thing that Ellipsis does not lack is a large selection of super hot girls. So, you provide the area to build our art car and we provide a large selection of hot college girls from which you may choose.

Financially speaking, its a great deal!

You didn't really think that our art car was so popular because of its wonderful artistic renderings of Disney characters did you?

8)

Fratboy yahoo alert!

duffdog wrote:When I finish my CAD drawing of what we are going to build, I might be so kind as to post it somewhere to enable the super-burny reno people to look at it. The offer was very straightforward in the original post-- a person who wants to be part of a crew that will make something awesome may volunteer their land and become part of our group. Its not like we can't afford to pay for it ourselves, but the offer is real.

pinemom wrote:Your AD, Should have read a wee bit more like this....

Hey Burner Gang, we got this Art car we really wanna build, but figured it would be way more easy to build it in Reno. We have a bunch of fun burner gals and guys to do all the building...all we would need is a place to be able to do that work. We will tidy up each time we work as to not get in the way of your projects.
We will even supply the lemmonaid!Spiked of course!

There is no way any of us would ever post something like that. That is one step above begging. Just the thought of somebody receiving satisfaction because they feel like they "helped us poor, unfortunate souls out in a time of need" makes me want to stomp on your kitten.

This just plain rude to say to someone offering solid advice. Totally uncalled for.

duffdog wrote:
HeironymousJosch wrote:This guy's a jagov.

I would like to know what a Jagov is...and where you will be camping. That way us "jagov's" can drive by your camp with our 70,000 watt sound system at 6AM and let you know just how wonderful we think you are!

Well at least I know what a jagov is.. but your threat is more interesting. Someone calls you a name on the internet and you want to stalk them on the playa and violate our communities guidelines. Yea you are really wonderful.

duffdog wrote:You will hear our art car long before you will see it... that and we haven't welded on the superstructure that will hold the 32 speakers yet.

As you now know we have guidelines for mutant vehicles. Saying things like this will only assure that you might not get a permit. In residential areas there is a 300 watt limit, so we better damn sure not hear your mutant long before we see it.

duffdog wrote:I didn't know that your groups of friends personally owned BRC. And don't worry, we will wait until we are right outside of your window to turn it on, that way all your neighbors can be laughing their heads off when you piss all over yourself in the morning when your RV just about vibrates apart. Who knows, we may even offer to cook everyone else around you breakfast just to make sure that we are more popular than you are.

Not really friends.. rather a family of roughly 50,000. So after giving you great advice after your threats toward others you decide to threaten me. Real good way to let us know what your mutants purpose in our community is going to be this year. You sound more and more like a fratboy yahoo with each post you make. You really think the rules don't apply to you and WhiteRabbit dontcha?

duffdog wrote:
mdmf007 wrote:Can your speakers blow the clothes off of the aforementioned hotties?

If by "blow", you mean females willingly take off their clothes because our awesomeness prompts them to do so, then yes. There will be a multitude of naked dancing girls for your enjoyment.

Typical fratboy yahoo response. No comment necessary there.

JRoyale wrote:
oneeyeddick wrote:There are DMV hotties reading this right now, and everything you say here will be taken into account when/if you submit your plans to the DMV for approval.

Indeed we do read the forums.

So DuffDog, or whomever fills out the application for this Mutant Vehicle, you should probably include a note as to why the review committee should disregard what was said in this thread when reviewing your submission. Because a willingness to follow the rules is one of the basic criteria for getting a license.

Or, if you prefer, you can write to us at dmv@burningman.com now so we can clear this matter up in short order.

JR
DMV Council

Excellent advice from two folks that ARE awesome.. unlike you

duffdog wrote:I find it odd that you think I just don't like everyone-- on the contrary, it is just you I don't like. I never said anything or even hinted toward upsetting other people who actually have a sense of humor. I don't get why you feel that I have a need to upset everyone and get kicked out. I get far more joy out of terrorizing an individual to their wits end and seeing them breakdown in utter frustration and tears while being simultaneously loved by everyone else.

Well this has a few lies as one can see from previous posts of yours as well as the promise of more terror than previously promised including an electrified cage on the MV intent on doing permanent damage. HMMM. So its starting to look like we might have TOS violations here as well as clear plans on distrupting our community AFTER being warned by eplayans AND DMV council. Interesting read we have here...

duffdog wrote:

Nice to know that you have no plans on following community guidelines even after being advised by DMV. No need to threaten forced compliance. As you have been told the vehicle can be impounded and if need be you can be removed from the event if you become too much of a problem in our community.

Indeed the internet is fun. People foolish enough to reveal their plans and motives behind a mutants build is always good to know about beforehand.

duffdog wrote:Ill have you know that the MV was granted a permit BEFORE the sound system was installed upon it. Uh-oh!!

That sure put a kink in your theory huh!

Bottom line: If I actually wanted to waste my time devising a way to "terrorize" you, there really is nothing that anyone could do about it. Luckily for you, it is a waste of time to do so. I am truly disappointed that you could not come to this realization on your own...

Nice to know that your camp is doing modifications to the MV after inspection. Nice to know you still think the community can do nothing to stop your plans on terrorizing people. We shall see.. I'm pretty sure I could think of plenty of ways to stop you if you tried to terrorize me on the playa. After all with my vast engineering experience and previous naughty boy past I'm not really worried. But keep thinking that the DMV, Rangers, LEOs and other participants in our community can't do anything to you if you follow through with your NUMEROUS threats. Obviously you haven't read up much on BM, Mutant Vehicle Policy, or the eplaya TOS. I suggest you familiarize yourself with the eplaya TOS and various rules concerning the expected behavior of participants in our community. Like I said.. you wouldn't be the first person either impounded, evicted, arrested etc from our community.

Please keep a typing.. we really like to be forewarned about what folks plans are when they are as disruptive as your camps plans seem to be this year. I hope you and WhiteRabbit have a real awesome time on the playa this year, I know I will.
Toolmaker

Postby Toolmaker » Tue May 26, 2009 6:15 pm

JRoyale wrote:
duffdog wrote: Ill have you know that the MV was granted a permit BEFORE the sound system was installed upon it. Uh-oh!!

Oh my, I really hope that wasn't the case. The DMV is very clear that a Mutant Vehicle needs to be in its final form BEFORE it is brought in for its on-playa inspection. Significant post inspection modification is very much against the rules.

OK, so White Rabbit, now you've got some more 'splaining to do. Did you really add your massive sound system after your DMV inspection?

It would certainly explain how that monstrosity got past DMV as it looked on the playa. I wonder if some of the lights had to go after inspection for more speaker power. Seems like we have a really dangerous vehicle on our hands here. Blacked out vehicle with modifications made AFTER inspection.

For the record and those that may not know me well reading this thread I must state that I love mutant vehicles as much as I love my family at Burningman. I wish every vehicle could roll on the playa but we NEED DMV and the restrictions we have in place. As our city grows and the number of mutants grows the risk of injury or death increases. People like Duff and WhiteRabbit that do what they can to get around the rules or just plain ignore them not only endanger all of us but threaten the very existance of mutants on the playa. It is this love for mutants that gets me fired up when I see some smacked ass threatening folks with disruptive and unsafe behavior. As many of us know we have people against the event outright and government agencies checking our community constantly for compliance with the permit stipulations. If participants don't report stuff like this or vehicles that are unsafe it puts us all at risk. So PLEASE people take the time to report vehicles running dark or violating our speedlimits and noise guidelines. A safer BRC is a happier BRC. Long gone are the days where you had to worry about someone running over your tent with you in it doing 100mph. Some miss those days.. well theres always the other 51 weeks of the year for that.
Toolmaker

Postby ibdave » Tue May 26, 2009 6:30 pm

oneeyeddick wrote:
dj_john69 wrote: You fucking retards know who i am talking about. :D

Dave ?

I keep telling you Dave's not here...

Well I'm enjoying the show and eating Popcorn, Gulping Pepsi, sharpening my tools, ect......

Relax dumbdog, I'm a landscaper and I sharpen my tools all the time.. :roll: :roll: :roll:
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Burning Since: 1998

Postby duffdog » Tue May 26, 2009 7:37 pm

Significant post inspection modification is very much against the rules.

The word "significant" is arbitrary and unenforceable unless clearly defined. And I bet that YOU are NOT the guy defining the terms set forth in the agreement. As such, I am not surprised at your futile attempt to find a backbone for your inherently weak argument. You would be better served by shortening your handle to "tool" instead of toolmaker. "Tool" more accurately describes your abilities.

I very much enjoyed your attempts to find fault with my reasoning in this thread. I'm flattered that you took so much time and effort to attempt to form a coherent thought on my behalf! :lol: If this forum had online cookies or stickers, I would give you one!
Purveyor of Fine 'Soul Crushing Bass'
duffdog

Postby Toolmaker » Tue May 26, 2009 7:45 pm

duffdog wrote:

The word "significant" is arbitrary and unenforceable unless clearly defined. And I bet that YOU are NOT the guy defining the terms set forth in the agreement. As such, I am not surprised at your futile attempt to find a backbone for your inherently weak argument. You would be better served by shortening your handle to "tool" instead of toolmaker. "Tool" more accurately describes your abilities.

I very much enjoyed your attempts to find fault with my reasoning in this thread. I'm flattered that you took so much time and effort to attempt to form a coherent thought on my behalf! :lol: If this forum had online cookies or stickers, I would give you one!

That statement was made by JRoyale.. not me. This is the SECOND time you have edited a quote to remove the name and claim they were my words. Why are you removing the names in your quotes? Is this a troll tactic? Not that it really matters.. what JRoyale said to you about modification is true and can be enforced. Just out of curiosity since you think that you are above the rules that the rest of us have no problem following.. What will you do with the "art car" if it doesn't get licensed? You realize that with no DMV license that you cannot operate it within the city limits. Or do you think that rule can't be enforced too?
Toolmaker

Postby MozyBonz » Tue May 26, 2009 7:55 pm

duffdog wrote:

Just keep digging your hole.

I really don't think you realize just who does read this board.

if You continued to draw the attention of the people who do make decisions on a license.

Don't expect to just get a free pass that you may have gotten in the past.

If the Contessa can be banned for bad behavior on the part of people running it. The same fate can fall you.

Don't fuck up what you are clearly working so hard to make happen.
MozyBonz

PreviousNext

Return to 2009 Art & Performance