Everybody Wants Prosthetic Foreheads On Their Real Heads!

Postby dragonfly Jafe » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:29 am

...that top landed 6" from the edge of the DG pile. It was then just a matter of slowly pushing it all into a diminishing pile of fire until it went out (4am). The heat was kind of nice, actually. Once the fire went out is quickly got too cold for me.

Cleanup would have been a breeze if we had ever got the ash barrel promised by the Artery (that never materialized). We would have been done before the dust storm hit....

A fantastic burn - a job well done by Jellyfish's Crew of Artists and Nerds.
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer
dragonfly Jafe

Postby Mister Jellyfish Mister » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:29 pm

I said ash can no ass can! Yeah, sorry about that, Jafe. At least they showed up with the fuel in time.

The silicone bras showed up yesterday. I tried half of one on my forehead and it's certainly the right idea, though I'm likely more suited to a D-cup, fella!
Art cred: Georgie Boy 2011: www.mutantvehicle.com/georgie_boy.htm ; Ein Hammer 2010; Fluffer 2009; Zsu Zsu 2008; U-Me 2007; Mantis 2006; MiniMan and Pikes Of Paranoia 2005; Time Machine Mutant Vehicle 2004. www.MutantVehicle.com
Mister Jellyfish Mister

Postby pinemom » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:04 am

Thats what happens when you have an OVER DEVELOPED frontalis!

hehehee

~Smooch~
Names pinemom, but my friends call me "Piney".
pinemom

Postby Mister Jellyfish Mister » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:13 am

Yes, Pinemom. We are certainly compensating for some kind of primal deficiency here. Inside his new years eve chill zone / milk truck, Munz showed me the prototype video screen. Way too big for my C-cup silicone bra, but we're just prototyping so that's cool. I dropped a line to a mutual friend who does prosthetic for a living, we'll see where it takes us.

Cheers,

-Damian
Art cred: Georgie Boy 2011: www.mutantvehicle.com/georgie_boy.htm ; Ein Hammer 2010; Fluffer 2009; Zsu Zsu 2008; U-Me 2007; Mantis 2006; MiniMan and Pikes Of Paranoia 2005; Time Machine Mutant Vehicle 2004. www.MutantVehicle.com
Mister Jellyfish Mister

Postby unjonharley » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:56 am

Mister Jellyfish Mister wrote:Yes, Pinemom. We are certainly compensating for some kind of primal deficiency here. Inside his new years eve chill zone / milk truck, Munz showed me the prototype video screen. Way too big for my C-cup silicone bra, but we're just prototyping so that's cool. I dropped a line to a mutual friend who does prosthetic for a living, we'll see where it takes us.

Cheers,

-Damian

During & after the civel war prosthtic face parts were made from leather. May search out some stuff there.
unjonharley

Postby Mister Jellyfish Mister » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:30 pm

Killbuck was here at JellyLabs today. He has some great ideas about using hard hats for frames. We can then add vanes, hair, and perhaps a return of the El Wire Comb-Over!:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzXmDPwf7So[/youtube]
Mister Jellyfish Mister

Postby ygmir » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:37 pm

unjonharley wrote:
Mister Jellyfish Mister wrote:Yes, Pinemom. We are certainly compensating for some kind of primal deficiency here. Inside his new years eve chill zone / milk truck, Munz showed me the prototype video screen. Way too big for my C-cup silicone bra, but we're just prototyping so that's cool. I dropped a line to a mutual friend who does prosthetic for a living, we'll see where it takes us.

Cheers,

-Damian

During & after the civel war prosthtic face parts were made from leather. May search out some stuff there.

didn't Ed Gein do some related research?
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Getting back to this year's theme

Postby Marscrumbs » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:08 am

Was it the lack of a forehead and resulting sexual competion that made the Neanderthal go bye bye?
Marscrumbs

Re: Getting back to this year's theme

Postby Mister Jellyfish Mister » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:22 pm

Marscrumbs wrote:Was it the lack of a forehead and resulting sexual competion that made the Neanderthal go bye bye?

Hmmm. Maybe so. I'll just have to go bigger.

Dave King through his own generosity recently fitted me with a plaster mold and vacuum molded scull cap... a true prosthetic! The next time we get together we'll cobble some more synthetic flesh to incorporate the video screen. Gads this is fun!
Mister Jellyfish Mister

Postby betrdanevr » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:35 pm

ygmir wrote:didn't Ed Gein do some related research?

Guess I should add this into the thread about something new that I learned today . . . googled it, and just when we think we've heard all the depraved stories . . .

:?
betrdanevr

Postby unjonharley » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:46 am

Hey Jelly, You haven't given up on the foreheads have you?

This is what I looked like before I got mine.

http://community-2.webtv.net/jhb101/doc/

It was just before BM 01. I could not see ten feet in front of me. My face had fallen in front of the eyes. Plus the left eye was 30 over 300 and the right was leaking protein.

First come the face lift. With metal straps and screws. Then a damn was built in the right eye. Next (this year) surgery on the left eye.

Now I have 20 over 25 in the left. missing a little center vision. 20 over 20 minus 2 in the right eye. there is a double vision there that lens take care of. Next a small lazier . to clear up a fog in the right.
unjonharley

Previous

Return to 2009 Art & Performance