Art car owner interested in doing an interview?

Art car owner interested in doing an interview?

Postby Comrade Juicy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:15 am

I'm trying to put together a radio show and am really interested in interviewing someone who is building (or has built) and art car, perhaps with fire, and finds some sprituality in it. I'm trying to explore what is often viewed as a chasm of technology and spirituality (or evolution and religion) and interview someone who finds both in his/her art car.

please email me if you're interested @ comradejuicy@hotmail.com
Comrade Juicy

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:04 am

OED--Your MV is spiritual.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby oneeyeddick » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:16 am

Thanks..... it is for me at least..... but methinks it is just about the lowest common demoninator of what this person is looking for.
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
oneeyeddick

Burning Since: 1996

Postby Comrade Juicy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Really, it if's spiritual to you, then that's great, especially if you're in the Bay area and I could meet you for like an hour or two next weekend and tape some conversations about you, your car, etc. Also, I'd give you a clip after editing (with music, etc) and if you hated it, I'd promise not to put it on air.
Comrade Juicy

Postby Comrade Juicy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Really, it if's spiritual to you, then that's great, especially if you're in the Bay area and I could meet you for like an hour or two next weekend and tape some conversations about you, your car, etc. Also, I'd give you a clip after editing (with music, etc) and if you hated it, I'd promise not to put it on air.
Comrade Juicy

Return to 2009 Theme