08-003G - Sony CyberShot camera

08-003G - Sony CyberShot camera

Postby retropsycho » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:10 pm

Model # _________?

In _______?-brand _____?-colored neoprene case.

Describe non-Burning Man images.

ref #08-003B when writing lostandfound@burningman.com
I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone . . . there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
retropsycho

Postby Jana » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:48 am

Hi, I lost a sony digital camera that was in a white water proof case. On the camera there were pictures of my trip to Vegas with 5 other girl friends. There were pictures of us in the pool, eating dinner outside, etc. I hope you found my camera!
philojana@yahoo.com
Jana

Postby retropsycho » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:03 pm

Jana wrote:Hi, I lost a sony digital camera that was in a white water proof case. On the camera there were pictures of my trip to Vegas with 5 other girl friends. There were pictures of us in the pool, eating dinner outside, etc. I hope you found my camera!
philojana@yahoo.com

Hi Jana -

The case isn't white or waterproof. The camera's battery is dead, but our prior record of the images don't match yours. Any pictures of animals? What color is the camera itself? What brand is the case?

~ Retro
I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone . . . there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
retropsycho

Re: 08-003G - Sony CyberShot camera

Postby bellatronic » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:13 pm

I lost my sony cybershot camera, it is silver and has a slide screen. There are pictures of Me and a little stuffed unicorn, and of me and my mom, some face paintings i did on myself and my mom- black paint, and on top of an art car... thats most of what i remember. in a little black case with velcro. you find this? I hopeee. The pics of my little white unicorn are probably most memorable, and i know no one else has them! I hope hope you found this one...
bellatronic

Postby retropsycho » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:48 am

Hi bellatronic -

Camera #08-003G has been returned to its owner. Searching the images of other Sony Cybershot cameras, I don't find any images of stuffed unicorns.

Sorry.

~ Retro

bellatronic wrote:I lost my sony cybershot camera, it is silver and has a slide screen. There are pictures of Me and a little stuffed unicorn, and of me and my mom, some face paintings i did on myself and my mom- black paint, and on top of an art car... thats most of what i remember. in a little black case with velcro. you find this? I hopeee. The pics of my little white unicorn are probably most memorable, and i know no one else has them! I hope hope you found this one...
retropsycho

Postby bellatronic » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:00 pm

Thanks for your help anyway!
bellatronic

sony cybershot

Postby bkboiler » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:59 pm

ref #08-003B I lost my camera in a portapotty in the playa at 9:30. It was in a black leather fanny pack and had an altoids container with goodies in it. there was a spare battery in another compartment too. Please email bkboiler at furrybeasts@sbcglobal.net
bkboiler

Re: sony cybershot

Postby retropsycho » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:29 pm

bkboiler wrote:ref #08-003B I lost my camera in a portapotty in the playa at 9:30. It was in a black leather fanny pack and had an altoids container with goodies in it. there was a spare battery in another compartment too. Please email bkboiler at furrybeasts@sbcglobal.net

08-003B is from 2008 found items. I don't seem to have any leather fanny packs. What was the make and model, color of your camera? You should list a description of your lost items under cameras and/or bags here: index.php?c=55
retropsycho

Return to 2008 Gadgets (Cameras / MP3 Players / Cell Phones)