FOUND: Panasonic Lumix 5.0 megapixel camera, silver, 6xzoom

FOUND: Panasonic Lumix 5.0 megapixel camera, silver, 6xzoom

Postby christianovich » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:08 pm

Let me know if it's yours, and describe a few pix on it.
christianovich

Lost a black Lexus with a 10x Leica lens

Postby Arnaud Aubron » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:40 am

Is the one you fond silver? Mine is in a grey and black sweet case. There are pics of my girlfriend and I in Toronto, then San Francisco then Black Rock City.
Arnaud Aubron

Hello

Postby sinified210 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:58 am

we lost a camera like that, it had multiple pictures of three girls with there hair braided with ribbon, and some pictures of a bald guy with a surong, a broken shade structure please pm me back
sinified210

Postby mblinova » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:42 pm

omg omg!!!! maybe its mine!!! i lost it on the night of the burn! it is black with silver lining. on the night of the burn i was wearing a golden harness, a black bra with golden chains coming out of it and golden legggings, a long dark coat, my friend is a tall blond guy who wore a long dark blue coat..and thre were a bunch of us there...took a great pictures of teh burn. that night we took lots of pictures of the trea with fires and lights...there are lost of pictures from partying (dont know if you know Pink pussy cat tribe, :) haha..there are will be pictures of the lake we went to before the brn, of my two freinds sliding down the green slide (one of them backwards :). i am tall girl , and have a short blonde hair...hahah..well, if it is meant to come back it will ! hope you had a good burn! if it is my camera, my email is blinovamarina@gmail.com marina
mblinova

camera found

Postby joan burbank » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:59 am

we found a camera midday before the burn on "side street" near the palya. It was a silver camera in a black case. We found this camera after we were approached an hour earlier by an african american man asking if "anyone had found a camera"? About an hour after his question was posed about the lost camera, we found it. We turned it into lost and found. It was in a black case and not damaged. If it's yours you can find it at the lost and found.
I have two 300.00 tickets for sale...lost job...gulp...will sell for 250.00 each. I checked
with the online order dept. No ID required, just tickets with the #'s on back. See http;//tickets2.burningman.com/contact-can me @ joanburbank@comcast.net
joan burbank

Lost our lumex camera (silver, black case)

Postby tlesov » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:02 am

we lost ours - Lumex camera. the pics on it were lots of pics from
Playa and also me in a red and purple dress with red fishnets on my
arms. I am a girl with short brown hair. Let me know if you need more
description

thanks

Genia
tlesov

Postby AntiM » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:01 pm

Check the date, you're asking about a camera from 2008.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Return to 2008 Gadgets (Cameras / MP3 Players / Cell Phones)