Found - CVS Flash Disposable Camera

Found - CVS Flash Disposable Camera

Postby kuyarey » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:32 am

Found at the Heebeegeebee Healers Camp. 27 exposures, 400 speed.
kuyarey

Is it mine!!??

Postby angelshake » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:09 am

Is the camera one of those shitty yellow disposables? I lost one the night of the burn. I feel like it may have been near a trampoline. I'm not sure. Do you still have it?

please be mine,

thank you

c
angelshake

Postby kuyarey » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:53 am

It's blue and yellow disposable camera. Did you ever visit the HBGB camp at 5:00 and Dart? It's where I found it.
kuyarey

we lost our disposable camera at repair shop across from

Postby phreakshew » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:50 pm

Hello! We were repairing our bikes at the fix-it shop across from Arachnaphobia and set our shitty disposable camera down on the table for a minute and turned around and it was GONE!

We were really bummed and wondered who the fuck would steal someone else's disposable camera???

Anyway, do u still have it? Maybe we could post pics online if it isn't ours - if that hasn't been done already.

Thanx!

:lol:
c is for cookie
phreakshew

Postby Gage » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:27 pm

We were doing the Tantric Massage class on Friday night and may have lost it. I just can't remember if it was yellow and blue or yellow and black.

Did you develop the pictures? That would help, and if it's our camera, I'll cover the dev charges.. :)
"Not everyone who is single is lonely; not everyone who is taken is in love." I'm a seeker of (& full participant in) present-moment magic, and nothing beats playa love! <3
Gage

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Shadyvil

Postby LizardFoot » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:36 pm

Is it a green FujiFilm disposable camera with a flash? If you got the photos developed most of them would be of the same 4 girls, one with big dark dredlocks, the other with pink and blue hair, one with blond and orange hair, and one with tattoos and a septum peircing wearing a skeleton suit? please be mine :P
LizardFoot

Return to 2008 Gadgets (Cameras / MP3 Players / Cell Phones)