Camera Found

Postby ChiaLynn » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:54 am

My lost camera's a Fuji F20 (silver, no case), with a media tag.
ChiaLynn

canon sd800-multicoloured string?

Postby stephleheg » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:48 am

lost my canon powershot sd800 in a leather case, with a zip and a pack of matches in it. has a muticoloured string attached..

thank you!
steph
stephleheg

Postby eweenie » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:08 am

hi. i lost my sony cybershot digital elph on the night of the burn between the temple and right by that sound camp that is super close to the temple. the first photo is me with my dog and then the rest are of the burn, i am wearing a fuzzy white hat with cat ears in some of the photos where there are photos of myself and friends. the camera is an older model, probably 3 years old and it is very dusty and worn i am sure.
eweenie

Postby eweenie » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:25 am

i stand corrected, it was a canon digital elph, sorry about that, let me know if you think you have it...no case btw and it's silver looks like this model but not sure of the numbers on it:

http://www.digitaldingus.com/news/2006/ ... 12006i.jpg

first photo is me and my tan dog, i am wearing glasses
eweenie

Postby rubyloo » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:06 pm

Hi I lost a camera the night of the temple burn. Its a silver Olympus Stylus 710 and it was in a cloth smith sunglass case. It had some funny pictures of my fiance in an orange knit shirt with a reverse mohawk looking haircut. One of the last photos would be of us on top of babylon (I had a brown knit beanie and green goggles on and he was wearing a cowboy hat, blue bandana and aviator sunglasses). There would also be a couple videos on there, one of the temple and one of the party at the tetris blocks. I really just want the photos so I hope you have mine! Thanks so much!
rubyloo

Is it mine !??!?!?

Postby bradser » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:48 am

It's an Pentax Optio W30 in a white slightly translucent rubberized protection casing.
bradser

Postby psi » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:42 pm

I lost a black Casio Exilim CAmera. Last photo is probably me standing on the sirpinski pyramid (the on emade out of baseball bats). Let me know if you got it - that would be amazing :)

Mike
psi

WIne colored Nikon Coolpix

Postby KGB » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:48 am

Lots of my friends pictures pre-Burn, but then at Burning Man me and my friends. I have blue hair.

http://www.judyherilla.com/pictures2/BM2008/
KGB

cammmmmera

Postby bellatronic » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:38 pm

hello, i lost a silver slide screen digital with pics of me and my unicorn all over the place, and other peeps. is this what you found?

chelsea.leoba@gmail.com
bellatronic

Postby Jana » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:51 pm

I lost my sony camera. It was in a white waterproof case. There were pictures of me and my girlfriends before burning man in a pool and pictures of burning man of course.
peace, philojana@yahoo.com
Jana

Camera!! Woo please let it be a Pentax optio wpi 6 Megapixel

Postby Pistol08 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:21 pm

Unfortunately I spent a large amount of precious time looking for this camera I lost over near the Hooka Dome.. My fear is that it bounced out of my basket and met it's fate with the tire of a art car.. But any help is appreciated, and yes I learned to never borrow a freinds camera.. Im a doofus!
Pistol08

lost camera

Postby Jiva Maya » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:24 pm

It was an Olympus. A Stylus if i recall...or maybe an FE. It had 7.1 megapixels. Silver. Hopefully it was found in it's zippered black case. Some pictures include some images of me and my buddies posing in costume (duh..vague), random Playa shit, etc. The most telling picture is the very first picture on the camera taken in Feb-March '07 of my Puerto Rican friend holding his big white dog. The dog has her legs spread in an awkwardly inviting manner.

PLEASE PLEASE scroll through every photo and see if you find that picture.. not only will it make your day but it will make mine too!

Cheers!!

much love!!
...well shit.
Jiva Maya

Sony DSC-W7

Postby Doublue » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:57 am

The camera looks like this:
http://www.photographyreview.com/channe ... iewtop.jpg
It has (at least had) a grey camera strap, the battery/Memory card
compartment has a crack in it and there are some scratches on the body.
Doublue

Postby ripley » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:49 am

canon powershot sd400, silver, in a lime green case

on it: some pictures of our camp happy hour (people at a wooden bar under a white shade structure or collapsed on some pillows), probably some of the black light theater performance, and probably some of a woman with a tiger tattoo on her arm or a tall dude with dark hair and a big smile.
ripley

Postby Mogado » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:30 am

How 'bout a CanonPowershot 570A IS; silver; looks like this -
{ http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images ... 94&s=photo }

and has pics of the burn and our camp getting ready for the burn. I am in a black open-crotch leather chaps; black leather sleeveless shirt with a fire hoop....
thx
Mogado

sony cyber shot silver dsc-t70

Postby chiefer » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:27 pm

this camera is pretty much history to me but if you seem to have the camera this has a 4 gig chip about 3.5 is used up the last picture i took was of myself in the dark i am 23 tall skinny guy with no shirt on i think? the one before that was of on of my camp friends another guy friend. there is so many pictures it hard to start. there are videos of the heart car and of the burn itself. video of the band mutants with the carnival act. all of these videos are on the night of the burn. there is a group pictures of three guys and four ladies the night of the burn so if you do have a silver cyber shot with the stickers still on it. its a 8.1 mega pixel touch screen you can have it but i would like the 4 gig chip inside the camera . i hope that this is the one but you never know thanks for listening.

chris
chiefer

HEY

Postby karin » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:35 am

I LOST A BLACK CANON POWERSHOT S5IS 12 ZOOM IN A BIG BLACK CASE.
I HAVE PICTURES THERE FROM MY TRIP TO GUATEMALA OF A LOT OF FRIENDS AND A HOUSE MADE OUT OF POWDER ON A ORANGE PLATE. AND A LOT OF PICTURES FROM THE BURNINGMAN.
karin

Postby Teo del Fuego » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:35 pm

nikitka wrote:you, sir Aaronious, are either very lonely (and this is the only way you get people talking to you) or an idiot. in any case, it would be much more helpful to post at least the brand of the camera.

on that note, I've lost a Kodak V1253 camera. do you have it by any chance? :)

If Aaronious did have your camera, there is a chance he has since crushed it under his car due to your churlish tone.

Whether Aaronious meant to or not, he created a pretty good single thread for lost cameras.
Teo del Fuego

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Whiskey & Dust

Postby theprofessor » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:46 pm

i lost a canon powershot A550, if this is the type camera i can provide more deails

one of the first pics is a fully packed white geo metro with 3 bikes on the roof.

has a 2 gb memory card, i can provide the serial number too.
thanks
the professor
gravity is just a theory
theprofessor

Postby jjthoreau » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:03 pm

I lost a Canon PowerShot SD800 in a blue and black Lowe case. Pictures of the Burn and of the city from Babylon tower....

Thanks for looking!
jjthoreau

Postby wedeliver » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:11 pm

a link from the front page of the Burning Man Website.

Photos From Lost Cameras

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31510987@N ... 119545876/

just tryin' to be helpful.
I'm a topless shirtcocking yahoo hippie

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Lost : Pentax Optio

Postby uncle sticky » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:23 pm

I lost a Pentax Optio. Start up screen is a girl in a cowboy hat. After that it goes into sunrise photos taken at Pyramid Lake and then a bunch of shots of virgins at the gate. Would love to hear from you if you by chance have this camera. Thank you very much.
The handbasket to hell is leaving. Hop in world!
uncle sticky

Re: Camera Found

Postby bellatronic » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:04 pm

I lost my sony cybershot camera, it is silver and has a slide screen. There are pictures of Me and a little stuffed unicorn, and of me and my mom, some face paintings i did on myself and my mom- black paint, and on top of an art car... thats most of what i remember. in a little black case with velcro. you find this? I hopeee
bellatronic

pink case

Postby audioraider » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:56 pm

Pink Case, Pink Spotted 3 wheel bike, we also took some photos in front of someones yellow Hummer.
Hope you can help.
Thanks!
Arlan
audioraider

Pink Case, pink spotted 3 wheel bike

Postby audioraider » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:04 pm

Pink Case, Pink Spotted 3 wheel bike, we also took some photos in front of someones yellow Hummer.
Hope you can help.
Thanks!
Arlan

Sony
audioraider

Lost Pentax Optio W60 waterproof blue front

Postby wavedragon » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:57 pm

Not sure if I emailed you on this but still trying to track down the:

Pentax Optio W60 Waterproof blue camera I lost at BM.

the first pic is my buddy surfing, then pics of the man, my pals on bikes behind my mug, our camp (Nowhere Fast), dawn shots of an art car and black rock mountains in the distance.....

Thanks,
Wavedragon.
Pete Reich
wavedragon

Postby luvduv429 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:47 pm

Lost a kinda shiny, green HP Photosmart M437 Digital Camera. It may or may not be in a black holder that has green stitching and could attach to a belt. Got pics of family in hawaii
luvduv429

Postby samiejoe » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:47 am

I lost my HP Photosmart silver digital camera and it was inside a black soft case. My pictures are of me at the burn up until tuesda before that there was about 350 pic.'s mainly from 2007 burningman, big sur, etc.
You can email at
reeks@satellitehealth.com
samiejoe

Postby firepilot » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:58 pm

Lost a silver Nikon point and shoot, I had it in a black Lowe Alpine case. Should have some pics from airport, including an older Burner couple in their 80s.
firepilot

Lost Kodak 10.1 Mega Pixel Silver/Grey Camera w/2MB Chip

Postby Tiffanie5366 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:14 pm

I am very bummed that I lost my camera. I lost a 10.1 Mega Pixel Silver Kodak Camera. It did not have a case and has a handle strap on it. It has a 2MB chip in it with lots of pictures.

Pictures included on the chip:

3-6 or so video's of the trip to burningman
Pictures of the trailer we brought and our little site
Pictures taken from a very tall structure of the surrounding area
Pictures of a brunette woman & a dirty blond hair man both with blue eyes
Pictures of the woman in a blonde wig with a black top hat
Pictures of the woman that has a painting on her chest that is a burningman head that is checkered blue and yellow
Pictures of the man and woman together all over the camera
Lots of topless pictures of the woman
One full naked picture of the woman at the naked martini bar (I think that was the name)

I really hope someone finds it.
"Peace & Prosperity to you, your families,
and everything you own."
Tiffanie5366

PreviousNext

Return to 2008 Gadgets (Cameras / MP3 Players / Cell Phones)