FOUND::Camera at the Playa Corral...

Postby karin » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:02 am

I LOST A BLACK CANON POWERSHOT S5IS WITH 12 ZOOM THE PICTURES THERE WILL BE FROM MY TRIP TO GUATEMALA AND FROM THE BURN. I CAN GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE PICTURES IF IT FIT THE DESCRIPTION.
karin

HEY

Postby karin » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:18 am

I LOST A BLACK CANON POWERSHOT S5IS 12 ZOOM WITH PICTURES FROM MY TRIP TO GUATEMALA FROM A LAKE THERE AND A LOT OF FRIENDS AND PICTURES FROM THE BURNINGMAN.
THERES PICTURES OF A HOUSE MADE OF POWDER ON A ORANGE PLATE.
I LOST IT WITH A BIG BLACK CASE.
karin

olympus

Postby Jiva Maya » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:23 am

It was an Olympus. A Stylus if i recall...or maybe an FE. It had 7.1 megapixels. Silver. Hopefully it was found in it's zippered black case. Some pictures include some images of me and my buddies posing in costume (duh..vague), random Playa shit, etc. The most telling picture is the very first picture on the camera taken in Feb-March '07 of my Puerto Rican friend holding his big white dog. The dog has her legs spread in an awkwardly inviting manner.

PLEASE PLEASE scroll through every photo and see if you find that picture.. not only will it make your day but it will make mine too!

Cheers!!

much love!!
...well shit.
Jiva Maya

Nikon Coolpix?

Postby jswenerton » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:12 am

Silver Nikon Coolpix, in a ziplock snack bag, with a blinkie attached to the wriststrap? Please let me know if that's the one you found, jeff@swenerton.com.
jswenerton

Silver Olympus Stylus 710

Postby rubyloo » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:33 pm

I lost my digital silver Olympus Stylus 710...it was in a silver cloth smith sunglasses bag and its about the size of a deck of cards...
rubyloo

Postby Ava Farouche » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:32 pm

I lost a Canon Elph Sd1000 (I think was the model) - small silver Canon in a small black semi-hard case. Nothing on the case, just plain black, w/zippers down the sides. Small pocket inside w/a memory card and a business card. That's all. First pics were of people dancing: woman in a pink wig, woman in an orange jumpsuit. Later, some pics of a beautiful naked man doing handstands in the desert.

I doin't care about the camera, but REALLY want hte pics. Let me know if you have something fitting this description.

thank you!
Ava Farouche

Postby samiejoe » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:01 am

My camera is a silver HP photosmart R967 model digital camera, which was inside a soft black camera case which had a small white stripe on it I believe with a small zipper big enough for an extra memory card. I lost it out of my bike basket early in the week I think Tuesday evening it bounced out.
My name is Samie Joe and my cell number is 831 431-0389
samiejoe

Lost Olympus Stylus

Postby bluewaterblondie » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:30 pm

Dear Burner!
If you found an Olympus Stylus 710 (serial #B46604244) with pictures of a blonde girl with 3 nearly naked gay cowboys, and a bunch of people rock climbing, I would love to get those pictures back!! Would greatly appreciate the camera back too, but the pics were a couple of dreams come true (my first outdoor climb and first burning man).

Please feel free to post them on flickr.com (keywords: burning man 2008 naked cowboys) or better yet, drop me a line and I be happy to reward you for posting your find!

Many thanks for your time,
Bluewaterblondie
(aka Lori)
bluewaterblondie

Did you find my camera?

Postby Dominique » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:51 pm

Hi, I lost a silver Kodak Easy Share LS753. Is this what you found? I can describe the photos on the camera. Thank you, Dominique
Dominique

Re: FOUND::Camera at the Playa Corral...

Postby bellatronic » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:14 pm

I lost my sony cybershot camera, it is silver and has a slide screen. There are pictures of Me and a little stuffed unicorn, and of me and my mom, some face paintings i did on myself and my mom- black paint, and on top of an art car... thats most of what i remember. in a little black case with velcro. you find this? I hopeee. The pics of my little white unicorn are probably most memorable, and i know no one else has them! I hope hope you found this one...
bellatronic

lost my canon

Postby karin » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:05 pm

hey i have lost a black canon with all my pictures from burning man and guatemala. i have pictuers there of a orange plate that have a house that made out of powder. hope u got it... karin
karin

Postby samiejoe » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:44 am

If its a HP Photosmart silver in a balck soft case?
Than it be mine for sure
Samie Joe
email me @
reeks@satellitehealth.com
samiejoe

Lost Lumex camera, silver

Postby tlesov » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:07 am

we lost ours - Lumex camera (Silver). the pics on it were lots of pics from
Playa and also me in a red and purple dress with red fishnets on my
arms. I am a girl with short brown hair. Let me know if you need more
description

thanks

timka_me@yahoo.com
tlesov

Postby AntiM » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:45 am

You do realize you're posting a 2009 response in a 2008 thread, don't you?
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

sony cybershot t70 grey strap so so sad

Postby jonny-from-london » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:48 pm

hey,

the camera had pictures of us drumming at camp and at the drum tent, i have blond curly hair, i think the first photos might be of us in a pre burn meeting at a carpark at night, there is a photo of the massive boom box, a massive vw art car, some of us riding bikes, lots of photos from the very first monday morning sunrise and burn man, the giant slide, ....hope that is enough.....

the camera broke off a small tripod in my pocket, and the tiny piece of tripod might have been attached to the camera....

thank you.

this is me (curly dude):

jonbwoy
jonny-from-london

Postby AntiM » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:19 am

Again, 2008, people! You should be posting in 2009 unless you lost it LAST YEAR. I can't move individual posts.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Found Camera

Postby SallyBell » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:10 am

I lost a Sony Digital Camera (grey with strap). It had some pictures of burning man, crater lake and my grandson plus others.
SallyBell

Previous

Return to 2008 Gadgets (Cameras / MP3 Players / Cell Phones)