FOUND::Camera at the Playa Corral...

FOUND::Camera at the Playa Corral...

Postby aestheticmetal » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:27 pm

is it yours?

send me an e-mail describing the camera and we can work on getting it back to you.

Postby sommerdais » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:30 pm

I lost a Canon Powershot, all silver 7.1 Megapixel SD 750. It has a large LCD viewing screen on back, no viewfinder. There is a 2.0 GB memory card inside. Let me know if this is the description of the camera. THanks

Lost Canon

Postby Y » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:59 pm

Pics on the card wouuld include a male in pink fun fur chaps on the open road on our journey into Burning man, he is also wearing a silver cowboy hat and nothing more..

Lost Canon

Postby Y » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:59 pm

Pics on the card wouuld include a male in pink fun fur chaps on the open road on our journey into Burning man, he is also wearing a silver cowboy hat and nothing more..

Canon Powershot SD-630...

Postby fl4sh » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:40 pm

Silver Canon Powershot SD-630, I can describe the images easily if this is the model... thank you for caring!

is it ours ?

Postby zatar » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:41 am

Any chance the camera you found had a 4 Gig card with pictures of my
son' moving into an apartment in Brooklyn.. then later some photos of some cell phone text messages.. then .. of the burn last sat ? If would be my son's lost camera. Please let me know. Thanks ! -jc

Kodak EasyShare

Postby PurpleLove » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Kodak EasyShare CX7430 lost (Thrus. night?) value the photos...hope you have it!
Life is a journey, jump on an art car...

Postby kaye410 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:51 pm

Is it a Kodak Easy Share small silver digital camera by chance?

Hope you found my camera?!?

Postby PurpleLove » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:31 pm

Yes, a Kodak EasyShare CX7430, small, sorta boxy rectangular, silver. I had an orange tag from Burning Man media put on it incase it got lost (!?!?), but I don't remember the number on the tag. Do you have it???? I'm getting excited!!! Lani

Postby Jana » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:19 pm

I lost my sony digital camera. It was in a white water proof case. my email is Oh, I had pictures of my girl friends and I in Vegas. Lots in the pool. peace

Postby DoubleD87 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:35 am

LOST- Sony CyberShot 7.2 MegaPixels Digital Camera
Pictures: DeadCow Art Car, Pirate/Flamethrower, Friends of NueroWeapon, A few shots of Pyramid Lake Pre-Burn, Lotus Girls
No case, memory card is blue

Would love to have it back. Will reimburse shipping and a gift!

Thanks for another great year and all your help.
Donny from Akron, Ohio

Postby Pied Piper » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:34 am

I lost a blue Finepix fugi film camera. This was in a grey case at the time

When dropped may have come out of the case

The main point it that it is a blue fugi film, with large screen at back. Memory card is very sentimental value
God is a DJ and life is the Dancefloor
Pied Piper

Postby jazfresh » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:59 am

Black Sony Cybershot, in a black case with a spare battery and memory card. If you turn the camera on, the user interface is in Japanese.

Lost my Cannon SD750 Silver

Postby PandaKiss » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:29 pm

Silver camera with 3" LCD takes video
Pictures include San Francisco, a painting of Frank Zappa on a toilet, video of some dust devils and I'm on there, im a girl in a Black/Orange/&White dress and tall boots.
Last photo i took was of a girl playing piano on the Playa in a Camp wearing black t-back
my email is
When she does it she means to. . . . .

I lost my camera

Postby audreyswood » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:12 pm

I lost my camera at the Burn... Here are the specs:

Black body with silver accents: Casio Exlim 7.2 mega
Pixels EX-Z77 (picture included very similar)
May have had a small youtube sticker on the front
(can't remember if I took it off or not).

It was not in a case, there should be some pictures of
my friends on a faris wheel on the camera/card. I
also filmed the big flame at the fire stage, there
would be several small clips of that.

I can sent a pic of the camera and one of myself
if that helps.
Audrey Wood

please be mine

Postby juliano » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:07 pm

i im a tall skinny white girl with blond hair sometimes long or in a wig
there are pic of me in a blue dress in a hotel room
me in a blue bra and cowboy hat
me in a black russian style hat and pink black and white sexy little outfits
me naked just took shower
there is a 4 gig chip in the canon camera and a 2 gig chip in the black case
-ariel has some pics of me
thank you so much

Lost my camera and I camped at the Corral

Postby ChiChe » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:34 pm

I camped with the OK Corral and lost my daughters camera. Its a Exlim and is a darker pewter silver color. On the bottom it looks like a white longer sticker has been removed.

Memory card might still contain pics from my daughters prom and fun stuff. Dark hair -- some pics might have included several smaller art cars from our camp (turquoise dragon, pink pig, cock (rooster) and a bull car.

Fingers crossed

could you please post the model?

Postby KGB » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:26 am

I lost a nikon S210 - wine colored.
I have blue hair, there are a ton of picts preburn as well, but this is me.

i lost a canonpowershot A550

Postby theprofessor » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:40 pm

i lost a canon powershot A550, if this is the type camera i can provide more deails

one of the first pics is a fully packed white geo metro with 3 bikes on the roof.
the professor
gravity is just a theory

I lost

Postby wave » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:36 pm

...a kodak easyshare C813. Its silver,
Peace and Love

Is it a Canon Powershot SD 520

Postby Sherri94024 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:10 pm

I lost mine

canon sd800-multicoloured string

Postby stephleheg » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:44 am

i lost a canon sd800 with a multi-coloured string in a brown leather case.. fit the bill? good work for trying to get it back to whoever it is anyway!

Postby eweenie » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:10 am

hi. i lost my sony cybershot digital elph on the night of the burn between the temple and right by that sound camp that is super close to the temple. the first photo is me with my dog and then the rest are of the burn, i am wearing a fuzzy white hat with cat ears in some of the photos where there are photos of myself and friends. the camera is an older model, probably 3 years old and it is very dusty and worn i am sure.

Postby polymorph » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:03 pm

I lost an Olympus C-765. (*Probably* in a plain black cloth case with three XD memory cards.) Both the camera and case had black straps.

Last pic was of three women on the top deck of the Mobile Groove Bomb, before that were several of two women dancing up there at sunset. Card also has a bunch of indoor (mundane world) pictures, including several of my gray tabby cat.

Thank you!

10 MP Sony Cybershot?

Postby djaydee » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:16 am

I lost my camera (within a small black shoulder bag) on Wednesday afternoon somewhere at or in the vicinity of the Deep End.
The brand of the shoulder bag is "orange", made out of black leather with three zippers and has a strap that crosses on the shoulder back.

The camera is a silver Sony Cyber-shot, 10 Megapixel, with touch screen and 8 Gigabite card (!).
The card is filled mostly with pix and movies from times before the event (all year), plenty of sf beach time and a
couple of fashion shows from cocomo's "prepare for the playa" and much more.. I remember just taking 3 or 4 clips at arrival on Tuesday morning,
otherwise no more b'man pix.. ... -reviewed/

They may be some other items in the bag like lip balm, Djarum Light cigarettes, maybe 10 or 20 $ cash, etc..

fingers crossed,

lost camera

Postby ~Andrea~ » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:37 pm

lost a pink sanyo 7megapixel camera on temple burn night.
there's pics of my family (new baby niece) and the bus ride in besides many on playa... many of a girl with blue-green hair and brown eyes- that'd be me! the lost shots would be of the temple in flames.
thanks or trying to find the owner!!

Postby Jiva Maya » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:27 pm

It was an Olympus. A Stylus if i recall...or maybe an FE. It had 7.1 megapixels. Silver. Hopefully it was found in it's zippered black case. Some pictures include some images of me and my buddies posing in costume (duh..vague), random Playa shit, etc. The most telling picture is the very first picture on the camera taken in Feb-March '07 of my Puerto Rican friend holding his big white dog. The dog has her legs spread in an awkwardly inviting manner.

PLEASE PLEASE scroll through every photo and see if you find that picture.. not only will it make your day but it will make mine too!

much love!!
...well shit.
Jiva Maya

Postby polyanna » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:52 pm

LEft my camera in a purple soft pack which was in a cardboard box..with a few other odds and ends...left on playa around 8:30 and Espl...the camera is an Olympus FE (100?).

Postby Flackmaster » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:58 am

LOST This Camera

Keep the camera as your reward, just send me the card. It has some of the last photos of my mother. I contains a few photos of BM 08 but most recognizable will be a woman in a hospital bed.

Postby Animal » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:36 pm

I lost a black Samsung camera with a black case. It may or may not have been in the case! I had pictures of the Mountains and scenery that i took on the flight down! It also had pictures of the hollywood stars that i took while in L.A. And pictures of me with green and red hair and of the most beautiful girl in the world with pink, blue and green hair. The camera means nothin 2 me but the pictures mean alot since it was my first burn! If you had it that would rock! And thank you for being cool enough to post your find you rock!!

Return to 2008 Gadgets (Cameras / MP3 Players / Cell Phones)