Found Sony Cybershot

Found Sony Cybershot

Postby magdalena357 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:43 pm

I found a Sony Cybershot camera in the middle of the playa.... (no funeral pics on it I'm sorry to the person looking for that one.)
I would love to reunite it with its owner...so if you can idenify the camera with detail or by the images in it, write me.
magdalena@billybob.com
magdalena357

Lost a Sony Cyber shot

Postby chaiconnoisseur » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:58 am

Have been trying to let go of the camera, but more than anything else, it has pictures of family, friends, reggae on the river and my first time at BM (2006).

Model is a DSC W30/W40 or W50.

A picture to look for would be one of a turbaned man. Please let me know if that is the camera.

Thank you.
chaiconnoisseur

Postby Bluebunnybee » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:26 pm

I lost a black cybershot on the playa. The pictures are mostly of the structure I created. The structure was a small Dome in a octagone lay out. The dome was made up of seven paintings, there where two illuminated pillers out front one was blue one was red. There should be a few pictures of people sitting in frony of my paintings a picture od me in a in green cover alls standding out front of my dome, a cupple pictures of a weddind in front of the Temmple.

Pictures of my structure can be found on my web sight at grantbruckner.net.

This would be so cool it you found it.
Bluebunnybee

sony cybershot

Postby jeremy » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:33 pm

I lost my sony cybershot. not sure where. It's silver, metal, box like. I think 7 megapixels. If it's mine there will be lots of kids pics on it, some of the temple, some of my brother probably. Thanks so much for checking.

Jeremy
jeremy

Postby vinneysparks » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:44 pm

lost a sony cyber shot 7.2 mega pixels, 4Gb memnory card and wrist band, silver. It has pictures like a black girl with a banana, three boys naked cuddling, various acroabtics, handstands, etc.

Please let me know :)

Thanks!
Vinney
vinneysparks

Small Silver Camera.

Postby MammaSan » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:19 pm

Hello,

I lost my camera and I was wondering if you guys had found it. The battery should be dead on it. It is almost new. There are pictures of me (girl on bike in brown furry top) , Cute boys dancing, a guy with an orange wig.

Sony Cyber-shot.
It is DSC-W55.
Small and silver.
7.2 mega
2.5" LCD Monitor

Thanks a bunch!
Sincerely
Cassandra Martinez
MammaSan

Postby louvre2kiss » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:22 am

I lost my camera early on in the week. It was in a little, black and orange zip up pocket-size camera bag. There would be a lot of pics of a guy with dark curly hair with glasses driving a bus/motorhome and me – bright red curly hair. Pics of setting up Pink Mammoth too. I think it was a cannon powershot, but not sure – was brand new. Threw away the box because I never thought I’d get it back. I can be reached at 415-999-3379 or louvre2kiss@yahoo.com
louvre2kiss

Postby Carita » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:17 pm

I lost it somewhere out on the playa on Thursday. I was part of the Pink Pussy Tribe on the Duck. I am half Ghanian and half Irish, so you can guess my color.. :) .

Also maybe you can have a look at my website to identify if it's me on the pictures! WWW.CARITALANINA.COM

I hope one of you has found it as this was my firts Burn and there are loads of memories I need to get back.

Thanks in advance! And hopefully till next year!

Carita
Carita

Postby jazfresh » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:51 pm

I lost my Cybershot sometime on the last night. It's black in a black case, with a spare battery and memory stick. When you turn it on, the user interface is in Japanese. The model is DSC-T70 or thereabouts - it looks very similar to this: http://www.pma-show.com/news_images/00296_sony-t70.jpg There'll be pictures near the end of the Death Guild's mad-max style cars.
jazfresh

Postby eweenie » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:12 am

hi. i lost my sony cybershot digital elph on the night of the burn between the temple and right by that sound camp that is super close to the temple. the first photo is me with my dog and then the rest are of the burn, i am wearing a fuzzy white hat with cat ears in some of the photos where there are photos of myself and friends. the camera is an older model, probably 3 years old and it is very dusty and worn i am sure.
eweenie

sony cyber shot

Postby redeyefourtytwo » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:45 pm

8.1 mega pixel, super steady shot, 3.0 widescreen touch screen lcd, has a grey sting looped round the side with a grey pointer on the end of the string, has movie of thunder doom, pic of garage mahall (the art car with the elephant budda on the front) I am hawaiian with colored hair, if found please contact redeyefourtytwo@gmail.com
Ewc
redeyefourtytwo

10 MP Sony Cybershot?

Postby djaydee » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:14 am

I lost my camera (within a small black shoulder bag) on Wednesday afternoon somewhere at or in the vicinity of the Deep End.
The brand of the shoulder bag is "orange", made out of black leather with three zippers and has a strap that crosses on the shoulder back.

The camera is a silver Sony Cyber-shot, 10 Megapixel, with touch screen and 8 Gigabite card (!).
The card is filled mostly with pix and movies from times before the event (all year), plenty of sf beach time and a
couple of fashion shows from cocomo's "prepare for the playa" and much more.. I remember just taking 3 or 4 clips at arrival on Tuesday morning,
otherwise no more b'man pix..

http://www.engadget.com/2006/10/13/sony ... -reviewed/

They may be some other items in the bag like lip balm, Djarum Light cigarettes, maybe 10 or 20 $ cash, etc..

fingers crossed,

djaydee
djaydee

LOST Sony Cybershot

Postby ElGruvo » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:12 pm

Hey I lost a black Sony Cybershot. It should have a whole bunch of pictures on it, mostly not of burning man. The last bunch are of burning man and there are definitely some pictures of me on a trampoline. Here's what I look like http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos- ... 1_2136.jpg
Hope it has turned up!
ElGruvo

Postby Jana » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:42 pm

I lost my sony camera. It was in a white water proof case. There are pictures of my 5 girlfriends and I hanging out in an outdoor pool and then pictures of burning man. Hope you found me!
philojana@yahoo.com
Jana

Sony cybershot

Postby thejacquicreature » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:42 am

I lost my Sony DSC W-300 with a 4GB memory stick the night of the temple burn. The camera case was inside of a ziploc bag. Among the pictures, there are a few of me with blue latex paint on my legs. I have short light brown hair and earrings that are either purple or multi-colored long strands of leather. Those are the most distinctive pictures I can think of... Thanks!
thejacquicreature

Re: Found Sony Cybershot

Postby cestahoe » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:06 am

[quote="magdalena357"]I found a Sony Cybershot camera in the middle of the playa.... (no funeral pics on it I'm sorry to the person looking for that one.)
I would love to reunite it with its owner...so if you can idenify the camera with detail or by the images in it, write me.
magdalena@billybob.com[/quote]

I lost my sony camera durinf the temple burn it ahs a cracked screen and has pics of me and my girlfreind, I have short blond hair and she has long dark hair, thanks
cestahoe

lost sony cybershot

Postby aurum » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:00 am

sony cybershot
silver
probably in a yellow waterproof box
5.1 mp/3x op zoom
i think i had a 512 card in it
selection dial on top

pictures and video of monday's dust storm. i was wearing teal welding goggles that day. pictures of me in my gold tutu and my friend in her pink tutu with a black leotard. pictures and video at the deep end. picture or two of my guy friend naked under a pair of nylons. pictures from on top of the man's tower.
aurum

Re: Found Sony Cybershot

Postby bellatronic » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:06 pm

I lost my sony cybershot camera, it is silver and has a slide screen. There are pictures of Me and a little stuffed unicorn, and of me and my mom, some face paintings i did on myself and my mom- black paint, and on top of an art car... thats most of what i remember. in a little black case with velcro. you find this? I hopeee
bellatronic

Postby kayanat » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:35 pm

I recently lost my phone about a month ago and I was wondering if I can some how retrieve my text messages from the phone even know it is off? I still haven't gotten a new phone but can I go online and get them?
kayanat

I live in hope.

Postby nikstik » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:06 pm

i lost my silver cybershot in the middle of the playa in the early hours of saturday morning when someone was giving me a lift home on his bike handlebars. Alot of the pics are of my friend james who has big blonde dreads. There is also a video leading up to the burning of the man. Fingers crossed. x
nikstik

Found Camera

Postby SallyBell » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:08 am

I lost a Sony Digital Camera. It had some pictures of burning man, crater lake and my grandson plus others.
SallyBell

Postby Artemis » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:10 am

Hey folks. This post was from 2008. It's in the 2008 found items.
Artemis

Found Camera

Postby SallyBell » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:11 am

I lost a Sony Digital Camera (grey with strap). It had some pictures of burning man, crater lake and my grandson plus others.
SallyBell

Postby AntiM » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:22 pm

sigh. Did you lose it in 2008? if not YOU'RE IN THE WRONG FORUM.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Return to 2008 Gadgets (Cameras / MP3 Players / Cell Phones)