LOST - Silver Canon Elph SD 1000 in small, simple black case

If it has a charger, maybe a little screen, fits on your pocket or turns on and off, this is probably the category you want to try to get it back.

LOST - Silver Canon Elph SD 1000 in small, simple black case

Postby Ava Farouche » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:18 am

Case is semi-hard; there are no pockets on the outside or anything, it's just big enough for the camera, w/zippers on the sides. There was a memory card and a business card inside the case. I don't remember the name on the business card, but the gentleman offered services as a 'renaissance man', among many others, I believe including 'photographer' and 'dance instructor'. I think I must have left the camera by the Temple on Sunday (?) morning.

The first few pics include those of a woman in a hot pink wig, a woman in an orange jumpsuit and braids, people dancing. Later, several pics of a beautiful naked man attempting handstands in the desert.

I don't care about the camera, but desperately want the pics, would be happy to have them emailed to me and let you keep the camera. Didn't realize this discussion board existed or would have posted earlier!!
Muchisimas gracias.
Ava Farouche

Return to 2008 - Gadgets (Cameras / MP3 Players / Cell Phones)