LOST 2008 ~ Canon-SD630 PowerShot

If it has a charger, maybe a little screen, fits on your pocket or turns on and off, this is probably the category you want to try to get it back.

LOST 2008 ~ Canon-SD630 PowerShot

Postby fl4sh » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:53 pm

LOST. Canon-SD630 PowerShot

I lost this camera somewhere in the dust storm late Sunday night, after the Temple-burn. It was likely somewhere between the Temple and 4A....

It was a Canon-SD630 PowerShot
(possibly wrapped in a grey sweatband)
Here's what the camera looks like:
http://www.buydig.com/assets/product/im ... ECEC29.jpg

{Image content can be identified by flynn!}
IF FOUND PLEASE CONTACT: flynnworks@gmail.com with "lost camera" in the headline and/or feel free to re-post this information.

**NOTE: I'd probably let this go entirely, but I had some dear images of a friend's altar in the memory of this camera - so I'm putting out an effort to retrieve it... here's to hoping.
fl4sh

help with identifying images

Postby fl4sh » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:27 pm

It has been suggested to me that I should list a few of the images that one would find on the camera, in order to help identify it as mine.

Early on in the card memory, there would be a number of candle-lit shots of a friend's altar that was set up at the temple. These would be close-up shots of the altar itself, which contained a photograph, and many sacred objects surrounding it including tsatas which held her ashes.

The camera would otherwise have some fairly typical playa snaps on it, and would end with a few shots of a friend in the firelight of the temple burn. I lost the camera shortly after those shots were taken - so the firelight shots would be the last images on it.

It would mean a lot to me to have this card somehow returned.... :)
fl4sh

Return to 2008 - Gadgets (Cameras / MP3 Players / Cell Phones)