Borrowed: Orangey red Norco hard tail mountain bike (older)

A forum to describe your long lost playacycle.

Borrowed: Orangey red Norco hard tail mountain bike (older)

Postby sksun » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:01 pm

Hi,
We left an old Norco hard tail (front shocks) mountain bike at the Roots Society dome on thursday night. It was near the edge of the dome and the orange fence. It had a black light on it and some sparkly gold handlebar covers, otherwise just a plain mountain bike with fat tires. Email us at spwells@hotmail.com if you borrowed it for a while!
Thanks
sksun

Postby ghengiskhan » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:33 am

You mean it was lost? Or someone took it without you knowing it? It's such a shame man. By the way what kind of bike is that? Is it a MTB or a hard tail? A full suspension? Just curious.
ghengiskhan

Postby SilverOrange » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:44 am

ghengiskhan wrote:You mean it was lost? Or someone took it without you knowing it? It's such a shame man. By the way what kind of bike is that? Is it a MTB or a hard tail? A full suspension? Just curious.

Uh, did you read ANY of that post, like the TITLE or the first sentence?
SilverOrange

Manners please!

Postby sksun » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:16 pm

The bike was 'borrowed' in the Burning Man sense but may have been considered to be stolen in the default world! It was a hard tail if I remember, but I am sure someone needed it more than us if it was never returned to its original locale.
SilverOrange: please be polite. I would hope not to be spoken to like I was stupid if I was ghengiskhan either at Burning Man [i]or on eplaya! Thanks[/i]
sksun

Return to 2008 - Bikes