THANK YOU for visiting camp Merkin Dream!!!

THANK YOU for visiting camp Merkin Dream!!!

Postby MerkinMan » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:02 pm

All of us at camp Merkin Dream want to thank all of our visitors for being such an awesome bunch of people! We really enjoyed getting to know you, and setting you up with some rather bitchin' merkins (if I do say so myself!). We got lots of compliments on our "Not" Mom's Apple Pie drinks, and didn't meet a one of you we didn't like!

This was my first year, and you all made it an amazing experience! So, thanks again for being such an awesome bunch of people! I hope to see you all (and more) next year.

-Dave (a.k.a. Merkin Man, a.k.a. the bass-playing cow)
MERKIN MAN: Protector of your sexy bits. Keepin' nether regions safe since last Tuesday.
MerkinMan

Came by

Postby Nor757 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:24 pm

I came by when the table was out in front - what clever people you have in that camp - I was particularly fond of the Bronze Age merkin. Very stylish.
Nor757

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Party Naked Tiki Bar - Sin City Village

Re: Came by

Postby MerkinMan » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:54 pm

Nor757 wrote:I came by when the table was out in front - what clever people you have in that camp - I was particularly fond of the Bronze Age merkin. Very stylish.

Actually, that was the OTHER Merkin Dream camp! (they did have some very cool merkins on display there!) We were on Gremlin, and we were gifting merkins.
MERKIN MAN: Protector of your sexy bits. Keepin' nether regions safe since last Tuesday.
MerkinMan

Postby Brain » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:02 pm

Thank you for your great camp! I stopped by to visit a couple of times. I got 3 merkins (one of which I turned in at Dr. Carl's for their scavenger hunt).
Brain

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: PRED

Postby MerkinMan » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:49 pm

Brain wrote:Thank you for your great camp! I stopped by to visit a couple of times. I got 3 merkins (one of which I turned in at Dr. Carl's for their scavenger hunt).

Good hangin' with ya, Brain! Sorry I missed out on yer Newcastle. Next year!!
MerkinMan

Postby dc383 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:11 am

MERKINS! i rocked one for many days on the playa... thanks!
dc383

Return to 2008 Theme Camps