The Red Nose District (RND) circus camp -- performance home to Gooferman, Vau de Vire Society, Cirque Berzerk, Mutaytor, Fou Fou Ha, and the EnHightened Beings of Leisure -- is still accepting registrations for this year's Burning Man adventure, but we're filling up quick. Soâ€¦
Step right up and behold The Red Nose District, Burning Man 2008's circus supercamp supreme.* Located at 5:00 on the Esplanade (two blocks deep), we'll be hosting Black Rock City's premier entertainment destination again this year, featuring circus performances, live music, cabaret and carney sideshows, our mighty big top, the High Chair Stilt Bar, grab-ya-by-the-eyeballs art, DJs and o so much more.
What you get when you join RND:
- Immersion in one of the grandest Burning Man camps ever
- Camping on the Esplanade
- Private hot (or cold) pressurized showers
- Private in-camp porta-potties
- 24/7 use of The Nome and Tower facilities - lounge, dining room & kitchen**
- Optional hot dinners in our dining room ($10 each, paid in advance when you pay your camp dues)
- An opportunity to work and play with the indie circus world's best
- On- and off-site performance opportunities for qualified performers (as scheduling permits)
- Involvement in our nightly shows (Wednesday-Saturday) in the big top and elsewhere
The sole RND expectation: Help when help's neededâ€¦otherwise PLAY!
Current RND schedule of events:
(Chop chop! Once we've reached capacity, registration will close for good.)
* No affiliation with BM/BRC LLC, of course.
** Our kitchen is not available to anyone but kitchen staff during dinner hours (roughly 5-8pm).