Shambhala Mountain Center girl looking for Ride/Camp

Shambhala Mountain Center girl looking for Ride/Camp

Postby Bodhi88 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:59 am

Hello All

I'm currently living in a Buddhist center in Northern Colorado known as Shambhala Mountain Center living off of my $50 stipend I get a month. I am trying very diligently to get to the Burn this year (It'll be my 2cd) and was hoping to find some generous burners who can offer a ride/ camp. If I can help with work I will be more than happy. Just trying to get back to the burn : ).
Bodhi88

Re: Shambhala Mountain Center girl looking for Ride/Camp

Postby ZaphodBurner » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:18 pm

Bodhi88 wrote:Hello All

I'm currently living in a Buddhist center in Northern Colorado known as Shambhala Mountain Center living off of my $50 stipend I get a month. I am trying very diligently to get to the Burn this year (It'll be my 2cd) and was hoping to find some generous burners who can offer a ride/ camp. If I can help with work I will be more than happy. Just trying to get back to the burn : ).

Is that outside of Castle Rock? When I was a six or seven I lived out there in the country and they were rebuilding the old church. Used to find gold in rocks right on the side of the road.

Unfortunately, I'm coming from the wrong direction and broke too. Good luck!
"The Red Baron is smart.. He never spends the whole night dancing and drinking root beer.. "-The WWI Flying Ace
ZaphodBurner

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: The Green Hour 2012 - 9:00 & D

Getting to the Burn

Postby Blooo » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:05 pm

I'm going to try to build a homless man's dream shanty. Where i am doing this has yet to be determined. I know a few people leaving from Fort Collins. I'll see what i can do to find ya a ride ..
Blooo

Return to 2008 Theme Camps