Favorite Gay Camps?

Postby alt12 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:49 pm

Eric wrote:
thirt33n wrote:assuming there is sex in a gay relationship,...the anus is at least indirectly part of the definition. there are semantics involved, yes?

i'm not trying to annoy anyone. especially you Eric because I eplayaloveyou. :) :roll: :shock:

But why does "gay" immediately bring up sex, when "straight" doesn't?

Umm because its hot.... And if anyone bears the responsibility for hijacking the thread into an analfest it is me with my Viatnemse Ice Coffee definition...but I just couldn't resist....sorry! oh wait I started the thread...fuck you!

Seriously, I love eplaya because it is the only place on earth that I can anonymously lob grenadas into peoples conversations without actually hurting anyone...I suspect Simon and I share a hobby on this....
alt12

Burning Since: 2003

Re: Stifffy Lube and Lady of Schlongs

Postby alt12 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:52 pm

[quote="theCryptofishist"][quote="ron miller"]Will there be anything similar to the “meeting areaâ€
alt12

Burning Since: 2003

Celestial Bodies at Avalon Village this year

Postby *Moonshine* » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:47 pm

Hey guys and gals, check out camp Celestial Bodies this year at Avalon Village. Several fun activities and a friendly lounge bar. Join the Miss UnAmerican Pageant and more. www.campcelestialbodies.org
*Moonshine*

Postby Anpu2001 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:13 am

The placement list was released last night, and i saw Stiffy Lube was listed! G and 730!
Anpu2001

Postby curiousgnate » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:15 am

i love comfort and joy. there was some discussion as to wether stiffy lube will be out this year but it seems like they will be just a little low key. its always great to hit stiffy and then go out for the night. then i won't be hitting on all you hot straight boys. although maybe thats what you want . It is a little surprising how many of you just happen to wander into stiffys tent, and are not seen again for quite some time, and when you are you have a giant smile on your face, and when asked where you were you sort of stutter and go, oh errr i was at pinkys checking out the tits
curiousgnate

Previous

Return to 2008 Theme Camps