To all the people looking for sex camps....

Postby AntiM » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:39 pm

Wub me, wub me gun!
we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. . . .
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby CapSmashy » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:57 pm

twinwitin wrote:WHAT??? :shock: No ever-happening sex at Burning man??? :x AAARRRGGGGHHHH I can't believe this! :x My image of Burning man is totally blown.. Booo Hoooo :cry: The pain...the pain.... ha ha ha ha ha :lol:

Just show up in the bacon bra... :lol:
CapSmashy

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Terminal City://404 Village Not Found

Postby plowman » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:07 pm

[quote="CapSmashy"][quote="twinwitin"]WHAT??? :shock: No ever-happening sex at Burning man??? :x AAARRRGGGGHHHH I can't believe this! :x My image of Burning man is totally blown.. Booo Hoooo :cry: The pain...the pain.... ha ha ha ha ha :lol

I'll be glad to make one for you. twinwitin.
plowman

Postby ibdave » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:26 pm

plowman wrote:
CapSmashy wrote:
twinwitin wrote:WHAT??? :shock: No ever-happening sex at Burning man??? :x AAARRRGGGGHHHH I can't believe this! :x My image of Burning man is totally blown.. Booo Hoooo :cry: The pain...the pain.... ha ha ha ha ha :lol

I'll be glad to make one for you. twinwitin.

I hope it's the thin cut bacon.... 8) 8) 8)
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Burning Since: 1998

Postby twinwitin » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:04 pm

o.k. I'm gonna do it! I am going to make the first official Burning man bacon bra! :D Get ready boys, arteries are about to get clogged!!!! :shock: Now... how to decide who eats the bacon bra........I'll be living at stag camp, that's all I'm going to say. :wink: ha ha ha ha ha
twinwitin

Postby fciron » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:10 pm

No Sex?!?!?!?

Look for my ticket on E-bay :P
fciron

Postby Rat Bastard » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:28 pm

twinwitin wrote:o.k. I'm gonna do it! I am going to make the first official Burning man bacon bra! :D Get ready boys, arteries are about to get clogged!!!! :shock: Now... how to decide who eats the bacon bra........I'll be living at stag camp, that's all I'm going to say. :wink: ha ha ha ha ha

Make the panties too and you can suntan at Libido Lounge!
Read my posts with a grain of salt.
Rat Bastard

Postby twinwitin » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:55 pm

I couldn't wait to get started but,preliminary tests are showing that my boobs are tooooo big. I keep breaking the "cups"... damn. Not the first time this has been a problem...anyway, if I want to make it out of cooked bacon (who wouldn't?? :?) I will need to find small boobs to put it on. I will start my search when I get to brc.
Sigh, I was really looking forward to wearing bacon panties for Rat Bastard. I guess if I was brave I could wear uncooked bacon and then do my suntanning!!! Yikes! :shock:
Don't worry I will continue testing and complete the mission! :wink:
twinwitin

Postby Rat Bastard » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:44 pm

twinwitin wrote: I guess if I was brave I could wear uncooked bacon and then do my suntanning!!! :wink:

Get outta my head!
Rat Bastard

Postby twinwitin » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:48 pm

....and into your mutant car?? :P

(a play on a Billy Ocean lyric for all you swaddlins' out there ha ha ha ha) :D
twinwitin

To all the horny st8 dudes who are frustrated

Postby EricBMyukyuk » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:35 pm

Earlier in this thread I heard about masses of straight dudes who are frustrated from not getting any on the playa. As a gay burner, might I suggest using your frustration as an opportunity to explore by having a gay burner help you out :)

I'm sure there are at least a few camps out there that will lend a hand, I know I sure would! (mwwahahaha, we'll convert them one at a time!)

-Eric

lol back to planning my dome for this year
EricBMyukyuk

Postby Teo del Fuego » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:08 pm

I remember reading somewhere, probably here, that "Playasexual" is a term for normally straight guys who experiment (with other guys) when at Burning Man.
Teo del Fuego

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Whiskey & Dust

Postby fciron » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:37 pm

...and Halloween. Nothing like costumes for loosening folks up.
fciron

Postby BitterDan » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:58 pm

Is someone going to tell me were all the sex camps are? A map would be nice.

I am getting my Video Camera ready. All vids will be posted on www.playapron.com for a small fee.
Camp FuckIt + MT - 7:15 & D (maybe)
BitterDan

Postby Rat Bastard » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:39 pm

Ha, I remember you Moonshine Tavern guys. Y'all thought we were freaky. We still gave you a bunch of booze at the end. Thanks for the shotglasses!
Rat Bastard

Postby BitterDan » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:54 pm

We still gave you a bunch of booze at the end.

And thank you for that!
BitterDan

Postby Rat Bastard » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:09 am

Your very welcome. It was something like 3 1/2 or 4 1/2 1.75L bottles of rum and vodka. We also shared a lil of our own "moon" one night and drank some of the dreggs of yours. Good stuff all around.

We were the ones with the brick house mutant vehicle.
Rat Bastard

Postby BitterDan » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:19 am

I believe that Synergy is cooking up some shine as we speak. :D
BitterDan

Postby Rat Bastard » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:27 am

Dude, we are so behind!

I need automation or some illigal imigrants...

Nothing a little peat won't cure. I'll bring some for what ails ya...
Rat Bastard

Postby twinwitin » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:56 pm

I will be watching (and probably doing a little askin' of my own) but i am curious to see how many of you all would actually accept an offer from a woman to have sex with her. I keep hearing, "no sex for straight guys." :cry: Just what kind of women are you all looking for? Beer flavored nipples? Three tits? Are your "standards" so high that you just can't find her? I am a little confused here. I am not trying to be mean, I am just wondering, out of thousands of people, no sex for straight men?

I can't wait to put a face/body with some of the guys I have talked with on these posts and some that I have only read! ha ha ha :twisted:

Beware men, this year no excuses.

I may be inexperienced and naive, but I am very curious!

And Eric, please give us girls one more year, before you steal our men! ha ha ha ha
twinwitin

Postby MozyBonz » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:01 pm

sexy wrote:but i am curious to see how many of you all would actually accept an offer from a woman to have sex with her

~~raises hand~~
MozyBonz

Postby BitterDan » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:10 pm

but i am curious to see how many of you all would actually accept an offer from a woman to have sex with her

I guess it depends on the woman. I am sort of shy around women i don't know so an up-front, "Do you want to fuck" might actually work on me since i probably wouldn't ask. :D
BitterDan

Re: To all the horny st8 dudes who are frustrated

Postby trevkong » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Earlier in this thread I heard about masses of straight dudes who are frustrated from not getting any on the playa. As a gay burner, might I suggest using your frustration as an opportunity to explore by having a gay burner help you out :)

I'm sure there are at least a few camps out there that will lend a hand, I know I sure would! (mwwahahaha, we'll convert them one at a time!)

-Eric

lol back to planning my dome for this year[/quote]

I come back to my thread and its all handjobs and baconbras. I was almost considering not coming this year out of concern for the waste, but im still in, thanks guys :) myspace.com/trevkong
trevkong

Re: To all the horny st8 dudes who are frustrated

Postby lonestoner916 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:32 am

Sex on the Playa huh?

Last year was my first Burn, and my reasons for being there had nothing to do with getting laid. Nevertheless, after three or four days of walking around seeing some of the most beautiful women I had ever seen (We had some in our camp even!) some of whom were wearing only shoes and a smile, I was feeling a bit randy, to say the least. All you men know what I'm talkng about, those Playa Princesses that you still think about on an almost daily basis. I decided to go out that night and see if I couldn't do something to remedy the situation.

I started this little adventure at the Root Society Dome, well I guess technically I started it at Thunderdome right before that, when I spoke briefly to an Aussie Angel with an accent and perfume that drove me crazy immediately. Alas, that was not to be, she was with a group of friends who decided they wanted to leave almost immediately so with barely even a "G'day" she was out of my life forever. That's when I headed over to the Root Society, I hoped to meet some girls on the dancefloor and indeed I did, I danced for about five hours and in that time I "met" three women. I put met in quotes because it was so loud in the dome I have no way of knowing if they understood a word I said. It went something like this; I would be dancing (or what passes for dancing in my case) I'd spot a girl who seemed to be alone and try to catch her eye. If she gave me a smile I'd work my way across the floor and proceed to dance with her. The first couple of times I made the mistake of trying to start a conversation.
Me: "HI!"
Her: "Hey!"
Me: "WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"
Her: "WHAT??"
Me, louder: "WHAT'S YOUR NAME???"
Her, louder: "WHAT?"
Me: "NEVERMIND!"

The third girl I didn't even try to speak to, I just motioned that it was really loud by covering my ears and then pointed outside. She nodded and we walked outside where we promptly ran into her boyfriend, who'd apparently been looking for her at another camp. After introductions were made he told her that the party was way better at the other place and invited me to go with them. I said no of course, but did manage not to slug the guy as he and his incredibly hot girlfriend were hugging me goodbye. (That last part was a joke, they were very nice people really!)
Anyways I'd had enough for one night, so I returned to my camp, to my enormous canvas tent in which I slept alone.

The next night I decided to ride a few art cars in hopes of meeting someone in an environment where I could actually hear something besides bass and possibly get myself laid, but the only thing I got was VERY, VERY, DRUNK. Damn those Bar Cars, I love them! I didn't meet any single straight women until I was three sheets to the wind with the fourth sheet fast approaching. Finally I met a beautiful girl, and guess what? I actually REALLY liked her, she was smart and funny as well as beautiful! But I'm getting a little ahead of myself. A few minutes prior to meeting her, the art car I was riding nearly hit a darkwad and our driver, who was almost as shitfaced as I was, was forced to slam on the brakes rather hard, jostling everyone on board. Unknowingly, and not a little drunkenly, I spilled the entire contents of my cup right into my lap. A few minutes later, having at long last jumped ship and once more afoot, I met the abovementioned beautiful, smart, and funny girl. We were talking about our Burn experiences so far and flirting, and I was actually scoring a few points, despite my state of total inebriation, when for seemingly no reason at all she turns and walks quickly away. I'm wondering if it's something I said or if, like Lewis Carroll's white rabbit, she was just really late for something. It's then that I notice the wet patch on the front of my jeans, clearly visible and far too perfectly round to be anything but what she thought it was. That poor girl will always believe she was being hit on by a sloppy drunk who'd recently pissed himself! I wanted to chase after her and explain but I knew there was no way she was going to buy my ridiculous story which just happened to be the truth. Feeling rejected and oddly humiliated (I didn't do anything damnit!) I headed back across the Playa in the direction of camp. I decided that "Bernie" had a better chance of getting laid than I did. But things like rejection and humiliation can't survive in the desert, and before I made it back to my camp my pants had dried and I found a really good party at the gay camp near home. (5&G)
NO, I DID NOT "EXPERIMENT."
What happened was I met a cool straight girl, and while she was not the most beautiful or even the funniest or smartest, she did take pity on me and drag my drunk behind to her tent and have her way with me, after which she promptly showed me the door. That's how I knew it was pity and not lust! In fact I think I may have been the recipient of one of those "gift fucks" someone mentioned before! I didn't mind being used in the slightest!

The morale of the story is this:
If you're looking for it you're probably just setting yourself up for diappointment, but in BRC good things will almost always happen when you least expect it!

Fin.
lonestoner916

Postby akmojo » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:35 am

hey Twinwitin...
bacon foundation garments huh... would they be kosher..??
think big and dare to fail
akmojo

Postby fciron » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:52 am

"looking for it is setting yourself up for disappointment" is true anywhere. Being a virgin of Burning Man I cannot say if it is more or less true on the playa.

I have found that if I leave the house looking for action I am tongue-tied and awkward. If I leave looking to have a great time I am a charming sunuvabitch, however once in talk-to-everyone mode I miss the cues to close the deal. I usually figure this out about halfway back to my lonely bed.

So the direct approach is probably good. I have been told to expect the unexpected, so I will be headed to the playa in friendly mode. This means I can chat you up for half an hour and then see something shiny and wander off. So I am willing but not looking.

I also promise not to whine on ePlaya if I don't get any action.
fciron

Postby Captain Goddammit » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:49 am

twinwitin wrote: i am curious to see how many of you all would actually accept an offer from a woman to have sex with her.

Some women are SO clueless...
Unless you're really awful, pretty much all of 'em! The exceptions being the "taken" ones. And several of those would too.

As for me, well, I'm in the "taken" category (by someone who isn't awful at all) but I'll still accept, if I can have my "stunt penis" Sensei handle the rough stuff.
GreyCoyote: "At this rate it wont be long before he is Admiral Fukkit."
Delle: Singularly we may be dysfunctional misfits, but together we're magic.
Captain Goddammit

Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: First Camp

Postby lonestoner916 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:02 am

Captain Goddammit wrote:
twinwitin wrote: i am curious to see how many of you all would actually accept an offer from a woman to have sex with her.

Some women are SO clueless...
Unless you're really awful, pretty much all of 'em! The exceptions being the "taken" ones. And several of those would too.

As for me, well, I'm in the "taken" category (by someone who isn't awful at all) but I'll still accept, if I can have my "stunt penis" Sensei handle the rough stuff.

I need a stunt penis! I seem to be attracting alot of the awful ones lately, (women, not penis's!) and it would be nice to just tell my stand in to "get in there and take one for the team!" Pun definitely intended! :wink:
lonestoner916

Postby lonestoner916 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:08 am

"however once in talk-to-everyone mode I miss the cues to close the deal. I usually figure this out about halfway back to my lonely bed."

I have problems closing the deal too, and not just with girls, in chess and in my writing as well. I guess I'm just not a strong finisher. :oops:

Anyway you seem to have the right idea, no expectations but open to whatever comes along...
lonestoner916

Postby twinwitin » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:07 pm

hhmmm...some intense reactions, hopefully you all will show this much passion on the playa. :wink:

Cap'n-What do you consider an awful woman? And yes, I am "clueless" that's why I ask clueless questions. :D Sometimes people find it strange that I am as naive/ignorant as I am about certain subjects, considering my age. So if I have offended you in any way I truly apologize.

As far as "kosher" bacon undergarments, Im afraid I can't do it. If it's not pork it's not bacon,( :? turkey :? tofu :? ick) and I would never encourage anyone to eat anything that made them uncomfortable. 8)

Well, now that I have my size 5 foot firmly lodged in my mouth...

I must be going now...goodbye Rabbit.
quote-Winnie the Pooh

much love... see you on the playa
twinwitin

PreviousNext

Return to 2008 Theme Camps