BDSM Camp?

Postby gyre » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:32 pm

If you enable bbcode on your profile, the quotey stuff works.
If it works in preview, it's working.

Nashville, huh?
gyre

Postby AnkhGoddess » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:44 pm

gyre wrote:If you enable bbcode on your profile, the quotey stuff works.
If it works in preview, it's working.

Nashville, huh?

Aaahhh....that's why I couldn't get it to work...thanks! I figured that perhaps it just wasn't working on the site as a whole! I'll go ahead and change it in my profile.

Lol, and yeah, Nashville...the one city in the world where I never in a million years thought I'd ever find a good Scene, and yet some of the most incredible players I've ever seen have come from there. I even spent a year running around various clubs and doing private sessions while living in England for a year and four months, and even the players I found in London didn't compare to the incredible Doms and submissives I found in that really tiny private club in Nashville. It's a shame it's since closed (financial difficulties) as it was my first experience with the lifestyle, and I never knew just how amazing the people there were until after I'd left it. Just goes to show that you never know where you'll find really great players...I mean, the Country Music capital of the world is not exactly where I'd expect to find top notch players....

Then again, that's one of the things I've come to love about the Lifestyle...I never know just where I'll find those within it that I truly love to play with...and often are very pleasantly surprised at just where those I do find that I share that connection with. Every time I do, it's a bit like returning home, not in any physical way, but in a spiritual sense that really transcends any boundaries four walls could ever place on me.

Phoenix
AnkhGoddess

Postby gyre » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:02 pm

Many people have found Birmingham to be the most sexual place they've ever been in the us.
I don't know what it is about the people there.
You never know where you'll find a bit of fun.
gyre

Postby deadletter » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:47 am

Sorry, Phoenix, I'm going to pull that 'you're a virgin burner and you aren't really qualified to have an opinion' on this one. Terrible, I know, so I'm apologizing in advance.

One thing you will find when you get to burning man is that it is as dense as a city. Things could be on your block, and you'd never see them. Ergo, it isn't an automatic 'yes' that adult-themed camps need to be 'away' from children. Adult themed camps often have setbacks from the street, and children don't really 'wander' alone without adults. There's always teen-agers, though teen-agers are going to get close to every type of camp, giggle and run away.... So on the aspect of "put the camps out there to protect the kiddies!" - it's not necessary.

Second, on the aspect of 'put it where people can find it!' - well, that means yahoos and people interested in peering at the adult camps as if they were zoo exhibits, as well. Furthermore, BRC is MASSIVE! making an adult-themed ghetto means reducing accessibility for all by putting both out-of-sight, out-of-mind and also making it just too far away for random travels.

Putting the 'adult themed camps' out to E, F, G in the 9:00 area also has the negative affect of telling every yahoo where to go ogle and interfere.
LU/HU - EW, YCEABOD
deadletter

BDSM..

Postby djjuicyjay » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:04 am

Yeah I am down to play. I'm planning on DJing sexy music anyway. If the opportunity arrises I may be interested in some playing. As long as it's at night away from the chilren of coarse.
SUPERSTAR DJ *JUICYJAY*

www.myspace.com/juicyjayiselectro
www.myspace.com/juicyjay

JASON REGOS on FACEBOOK
djjuicyjay

Previous

Return to 2008 Theme Camps