Name that artist.. after temple center camp

Name that artist.. after temple center camp

Postby Free2B » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:08 pm

[img][img]http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm463/brklNinsomniac/20080902-185658.jpg[/img][/img]

His name's got Broad in it & thats all I know. First few songs just put me into a trance. I was frosting on the couch & couldn't get up to find out more. He didn't have too many songs... Anybody got video? I got two.5 songs which were remixes of the first few. I'd love to find the first ones.
Free2B

Postby Free2B » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:26 pm

P.S. I'll post video later incase you saw him elsewhere & w/out that coat :)
Free2B

Ditto

Postby danimal » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:09 am

I'll second that request. It was the perfect, relaxing music for waiting out the freezing, rainy sandstorm after the temple burn until I could navigate back to my camp. He played late Sunday Night/early Monday morning. He also mentioned that he was on myspace.com, but I couldn't find him.

This is also probably a good place for me to say "thank you" to a very generous Celeste (if she ever reads this) for sharing her warm blanket through the aforementioned freezing sandstorm. :)

This was my first time at Burning Man and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks everyone who participated and made it what it is.
danimal

Postby Free2B » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:29 pm

So what name did he give you for Myspace?

Wile I can't figure how to convert my video so at least one site or application plays it.. If you heard his songs, you might remember them as:

Josephine
Assuming that you want to know my name
Overload
Free2B

Postby danimal » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:03 am

So what name did he give you for Myspace?

He said something like "My name is _____ Broad____" and you can find me at www.________.com or on Myspace." I'm not very helpful, I know. Is his first name Drew?

I can't figure how to convert my video so at least one site or application plays it

There's a free program called Super (c) that I've used a few times. It seems to be able to convert almost any format of video to almost any other format. Give it a try. I hope you're able to post those.
danimal

Return to 2008 Art & Performance