Calling all musicians, vocalists, DJs, & sound camps!

Calling all musicians, vocalists, DJs, & sound camps!

Postby DancesWithElves » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:18 pm

This goes out to anyone who'll be producing an audio experience of any sort on the playa - let's record it! If you have recording capability already, that's great - let's talk about connecting. If not, I may be able to help depending on your situation, so let's talk if you're interested in recording!

My little slice of participation for several years now is http://www.PlayaTunes.com - and I'd like to try spread the musical joy that I know is coming! So if you will be performing, or have some connection to a camp that will have something musical going on, please get in touch and let's figure out how to share the experience.

See (and hear) you all soon!
-Dances With Elves
She who must be obeyed
DancesWithElves

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Distrikt

Postby steveboy » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:28 pm

I have a set from my Duck Pond gig last year up on my Groovelectric podcast (also on the Groovelectric page of my website).

Direct links:
United By Dust: Part 1
United By Dust: Part 2

I'll be recording my gigs this year as well. Happy to provide you with the links for your site when they're up!

Your audio page is really nice, by the way. Where'd you get that Flash player?
steveboy

Postby DancesWithElves » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:48 pm

:D You made my night, Steve - I wrote what you see on the site myself! (I'm a Flex developer by trade.) Thanks for the links - I'll put them right on. And I can't wait to hear more! (Love your podcasts, by the way - keep me going all the time!)

-Karen / DWE
She who must be obeyed
DancesWithElves

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Distrikt

Return to 2008 Art & Performance