Entheon Village neds help in LA: Building a Wooden Throne

Entheon Village neds help in LA: Building a Wooden Throne

Postby veleda » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:00 pm

Hi All!

We've run into a little snag in one of the art pieces for the pantheogenesis temple (www.pantheogenesis.org). It's a two-seated throne for individuals to embody holding the divine feminine and divine masculine.

We have some team down in LA including a former hollywood set designer (who is also working on a second project for the temple and has recently taken this on last minute due to a fall through of the original throne plan).

We could use really use some help in these last few weeks to bring this baby into being..

Additionally: If anyone has some extra hours to donate toward cutting mirror or doing mirror mosiac tiling, we are making a large 8 foot 3D jeweled lotus..and could use some extra hands there.. in Van Nys at the designers house.

He is working full time on burning man so any hours you are available he can probably use the help!

Please let me know if you can help with any of the things!

Throne:

Donated wood!
A place to build in the LA area!
helper bees!
artists - wood workers and painters and designers

Lotus:
Mirror Cutting
Mirror Mosiac

Thanks a bunch for reading this and I am crossing my fingers and hoping the burning man community can help us out.
veleda

Re: Entheon Village neds help in LA: Building a Wooden Thron

Postby jadewombat » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:57 pm

You got my hopes up, I thought meant LA, as in Louisiana and near me.

You meant L.A. I see.
jadewombat

lotus

Postby willyloafofphora » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:26 am

I have experience cutting glass. I live in San Diego but will be in LA on sun the 13 to see Matmos. I could come help in the afternoon if that works for you. I could also bring extra tools and maybe people too.

I like Entheon I helped set up the main dome last year and then got to hear some of my favorite musicians play there. It was really cool.
Excrement, incestuous person. I require my copulating currency, incestuous person.
willyloafofphora

Return to 2008 Art & Performance