Spiritual Performers, Artists, Ritualists Wanted!

Spiritual Performers, Artists, Ritualists Wanted!

Postby veleda » Thu May 08, 2008 10:13 pm

Hi there! Sacred Spaces and Entheon Village are collaborating on creating the Pantheogenesis Temple for the playa this year.

Pantheogenesis will be a 12,000 square foot temple complex built in the Entheon Village at Burning Man 2008. This temple will create in its physical structure a dynamic map of the states of consciousness/being described by the world’s sacred traditions. Each individual space will combine participatory activities and art, including new commissions, designed to evoke the spiritual states relevant to that part of the whole.

We are currently looking for performers, artists, workshops leaders, etc for our main spaces:

* The Unity space will be built around a jewel/lotus sculpture made from mirrors and quartz crystal, which will respond with patterns of light to EEG participants in 3 meditation stations around the dome

* The God/Goddess space will have altars to many gods and goddesses, and will be centered on a two-seated throne carved from a single piece of wood which symbolizes the union of divine masculine and feminine.

* The Heart-Mind dome, decorated with crystals and a fountain, will host a lecture series, along with performance and dance, with up to 500 participants, on practical and political solutions to the world’s pressing issues, reminding us that spirituality and right action should not be separate.

If you are interested in the project and would like to offer ritual, music, dance, workshops, or even art, please let me know!
veleda

wow

Postby djsiago » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:33 pm

can i play my music at the temple , i have produced two albums this year , one is spiritual music , like movie soundtrack kinda voicing , slow beat , i named the album SHANTA and on 2007 i was giving the album as gift to at least 2000 people , i can send you the cd can you give a po box or ... - he second album i use to dj at clubs here in la , all my music is original i will be honored to play my music at the temple ,
you can check my electronic style at www.myspace.com/djsiago
thanks so much

love and respect to everyones talent
SIAGO
djsiago

Postby ygmir » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:09 pm

I follow the "Northern Path" of spirituality, similar to Asatru, and, would be willing to participate/lead some ritual and magic discussion........
as well as lore and myth............
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Count me in

Postby cellist » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:55 pm

Count me in for a couple of sessions..I am a cellist who is available to play on my own or with a group..

cellist@sbcglobal.net
cellist

Bring it On!

Postby veleda » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:02 am

Will be sending out PMs to you both shortly. :)

Yay!
veleda

Return to 2008 Art & Performance