anybody need a trumpet player?

anybody need a trumpet player?

Postby Maseo » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:26 pm

this year will be my first time burning it up, and i want to get involved with as much stuff as possible. I play trumpet and am comfortable with all styles of music. so if i could help in any way i'd love to.
Maseo

Postby erri2000 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:35 pm

MINE!

PM me and read the Lounge Posting.

Let me know if you are interested.
It is alot like sex,
Some people just don't get it

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Part of Shock the Karma Conglomerate
erri2000

Postby scootert » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:45 pm

No MINE!! Hey, can we share?

We're working on a live music project for 2008, and I was wanting at least one horn player and trumpet would be fantastic. Our great sax player probably won't be able to make it, but if he does, the more the merrier. For you it would mostly be for solos (instead of arranged parts), but if our sax player comes we could probably figure out some quickie parts.

It will probably be a five piece, doing funky originals and playa-cized versions of some covers. We're hoping to play on a couple of playa stages and hopefully do our own event/performance also. I don't have much more info for now, but let's exchange contact info via PM so I can tell you more soon.

Thanks!

Scott (aka Scooter T)
scootert

Postby erri2000 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:02 pm

scootert wrote:No MINE!! Hey, can we share?

Scooter T! No way long time no see. How has it been going?

Maseo? Or as I call him Chief, he is in charge of his on life. That is why I call him Chief. You need to PM him and ask if he is interested. I think he will make all the right decisions this year.

I am just happy there is going to be more NOOB'S this year bringing there own personal "gift" to share at the event.

Note to NOOB: Store bought gifts are nice, but if you see me and want to give me a "gift". Show me you are participating in the event. I would love a gift like that. Wouldn't you? And don't give anybody crap about a gift, unless they try to charge you for it. It is a gift. It should be free. My gift for you will be in the lounge. So make sure you drop by to get it.

---Wonders to self---
WHOLLY SHIT DID I JUST PROMISE 50,000+ PEOPLE A FREAKING GIFT! OH CRAP. THINK THUMP, WHAT TO DO? Well it would be a pretty good idea if you stop typing and started working. SNARK!
---Stop wondering---
It is alot like sex,
Some people just don't get it

Part of Shock the Karma Conglomerate
erri2000

Postby scootert » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:15 pm

Hi erri2000,

I've been good. You too, I hope. I'm trying to think how I know you. Maybe I'm having a senior moment (I'm almost old enough), or maybe there's another Scooter T. Remind me of the what I've forgotten and I'll writhe in embarrassment.

I agree - it's cool Maseo is attending and he's the chief, as are we all. He's down the the lounge for sure, and if things magically work out, he might also sit in with us.

So, what is the Lounge? Jazz thing? I couldn't find it on eplaya but I haven't had much time to search.

Thanks!

Scott (Scooter T)
scootert

Return to 2008 Art & Performance