quantanamo will call

quantanamo will call

Postby reefhugger » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:06 pm

after the weird theme (couldnt it just have been dream or universal dream or anything else?!) and all of the nasty prohibitive signs on the way in, i was shocked and appalled to see my fellow burner brethren lined up in a blocking type fashion and prevented from leaving the will call area right after the gates opened monday am. after that i thought this was going to be a broad scale psychological theme to up the vibe a bit. people had been waiting for 4 f-ing hours detained in this line and not allowed to leave to get in the real line. does anyone know what was going on with that? my car was small enough that we busted out under the tape, but others were not so fortunate. it took us 4 hours from on the playa to the campsite, i cant imagine what happened to the poor innocent souls trapped in will call.

does anyone know what happened? some others in our group made it in quickly the next day.

xoxoxo
s
reefhugger

Postby gyre » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:55 pm

Signs?
gyre

Re: quantanamo will call

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:42 pm

reefhugger wrote:does anyone know what happened? some others in our group made it in quickly the next day.
In true Guantanamo fashion they had their genitals connected to car batteries and bloody panties rubbed in their faces until they made up information about their terrorist careers.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Return to 2008 Theme