@ Camp

@ Camp

Postby nbraziel » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:50 pm

Hey all-- if any of you belong to @ Camp (which I think might have been a component of another, larger camp??) and have contact information for Dan (I think he was 42, has been with the camp for something like eight years) or Joe, who turned 30 either Tuesday or Wednesday night on your awesome old school boom box art car (the night after the terrible dust storm attacked your antenna), I would looooooooooove it if you messaged me. I owe Joe photos and would like to thank Dan for a really beautiful gift that I wear every day, bringing me constant smiles and memories of the burn. Thanks and love.
nbraziel

AT camp

Postby dreadneck » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:52 pm

hey this is derek founding member of AT camp www.anticamp.org. you're trying to locate dan? i own the boombox to which you had your wonderful experience. email me your name and phone# imablondeguy@yahoo.com. i'll forward it to him. by the way, dan's 44, been going to b-man since 1992, and this was the 1st year of AT camp. joe turned 38 saturday night. i will also forward your contact info to joe if you reply. i don't think either of them email...
boombox represent!
dreadneck

Return to 2007 Theme Camps