Thank you to all of you who made it by our theme camp

Thank you to all of you who made it by our theme camp

Postby fluffernutter » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:09 pm

This was Fluffernutter Camp's first year as a theme camp. We loved all of you who made it by. It was a great way to meet and talk to new people.

We had several favorites but the Fluffernutter dancers were the best!!! I'm still laughing.

Thanks!

Cheryl

Pics: http://www.pbase.com/jeannius/burningman07
and http://www.pbase.com/chawkins/bman2007
fluffernutter

OMG I love your photos!

Postby kitten_sf » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:33 am

such amazing good vibes come through every shot.

thanks for doing what you do... it rocks!
:: Comfort & Joy
:: http://www.playajoy.org
kitten_sf

Postby meyouseek » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:02 pm

Thanks for your tasty treats! We couldn't get enough of them.
meyouseek

Postby trilobyte » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:15 pm

Yeah, you guys were down the street from us! I'd been on the dust several days, struggling with structures and art cars and all kinds of ridiculousness, then at the start of the event I went with a campmate who had just arrived (his virgin burn to boot) to go get ice. We were having a conversation about the ridiculous, absurd, and awesomeness he'd experienced in just a few hours, as well as the amazing hospitality and generosity. With that, a fluffernutter dancer stopped us in the street and offered us one of your camp's delicious treats. It was like the universe was underlining our conversation. After saying our hellos and a brief conversation, we continued on our way to get ice, smiles on our faces...

Thanks!

~Trilo~
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby fluffernutter » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:42 pm

trilobyte wrote:Yeah, you guys were down the street from us! I'd been on the dust several days, struggling with structures and art cars and all kinds of ridiculousness, then at the start of the event I went with a campmate who had just arrived (his virgin burn to boot) to go get ice. We were having a conversation about the ridiculous, absurd, and awesomeness he'd experienced in just a few hours, as well as the amazing hospitality and generosity. With that, a fluffernutter dancer stopped us in the street and offered us one of your camp's delicious treats. It was like the universe was underlining our conversation. After saying our hellos and a brief conversation, we continued on our way to get ice, smiles on our faces...

Thanks!

~Trilo~

Wow, thank you, Trilo!
fluffernutter

Return to 2007 Theme Camps