New camp (The Green Light District) seeking new members..

New camp (The Green Light District) seeking new members..

Postby Greenltdistrict » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:23 pm

So far we are a camp of 7 and we are looking for a few more members. Here is our deal:

Our camp started out of a spontaneous theater group a few of us perform in. In fact part of our camp offering to the BR community, is to teach and explore the fundamentals of improv through theater games (zip zap zop, freak tag and "kitty want a corner to name a few"..). Afterward we will invite our players to use their newly refined skill in a performance with us that night. For this auspicious ocassion we have built a 32' diameter 14' high geodesic dome (from scratch I must add. AMAZING!)that will serve as our living room/ performance space. We are offering the classes for 3 days at which point various people in our camp will make their offerings (dijeredoo playing, massage, body painting to name a few...) to the community. Our intention is to foster a fun, mature, creative and safe enviroment in our camp, so if you are looking for a week long "raging dope / f@ckfest" style camp your going to be sorely disappointed. We are all in our late 20's to early 30's, 2 happily married couples...blah, blah, blah .....if you're interested and need more info say hi by way of PM

merci

:P
Greenltdistrict

Postby DJmoYst » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:00 pm

sounds fun, i would love to take part in some of your events. keep me posted when you get you location.
DJ MoYst aka S-DOT-K ~ Peace Love & Drum 'N' Bass
DJmoYst

Return to 2007 Theme Camps