Camp with Greentable Evangelism

Camp with Greentable Evangelism

Postby queen_of_sheba » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:45 pm

We're planning a relatively small (no more than 30 people) sound camp. We sent in our official request for BRC placement but don't know yet if we'll be an "official" camp or not. We'll be there regardless!

We have DJ's from San Diego and Las Vegas and are open to new members/dj's. All forms of electronica are encouraged.

We're planning some fun stuff too - a miniature golf course, and an interactive shoe recycling activity. We're completely open to new members and their contributions as well.

If you're interested, drop me an email or check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/greentableevangelism/

Sheba

queen_o_sheba @ yahoo (dot) com
queen_of_sheba

Postby meyouseek » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:35 pm

Where is your camp's home base? SD, LV?
meyouseek

Postby queen_of_sheba » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:00 pm

The organizers are primarily SD. But it looks like our camp mates will be from all over. We love diversity!
queen_of_sheba

What sort(s) of music are you guys spinning?

Postby enlightened3am » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:31 pm

I'm coming from new york with a tidy group of 3 or 4 who are looking for a healthy, relaxed, organized, low key home base with some good tunes. I spin a wide variety of downtempo ethno-ambient, bittersweet desert music and am contemplating bringing my VJ gear.
...expanded spectrum...
higher and deeper
enlightened3am

camp location

Postby Celestia » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:38 pm

Hi there Sheba

How goes the camp plans? Do you have a general idea of what part of the playa you will be on? 3 or 6 oclock side?

Hugs
Celestia
Celestia

Return to 2007 Theme Camps