APOKILIPTIKA 07- Terminal City (Village)

Postby helitack » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:48 am

Dear Piecekeepers,
I have spoken with the shipping manager at the company that distributes "Depends" undergarments. I have convinced them to halt your order for 47 cases of "Depends" as a lesson in reality for your and your follower. Radical self reliance dictates that you will have to find another method for hiding your reaction to your fears.
neener neener
helitack

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Apokiliptika

Postby Mister Jellyfish Mister » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:30 am

Leave it to a peacekeeper to drag my innocent cocker spaniel into this. Look, he's using my puppy as a shield!

Just for that I will force you to read my most recent poem....

cooper is a puppy
monkey puppy dog
he is not a herring
he is not a frog

ball ball ball
give me the fucking ball
ball is good
all things ball

... IN SPACE!

Hey, that image was taken in the Gunga Din caravan! Is that not the Admiral's handwriting on his wayward skull? 2005 I believe it was. A fine year to die.

Fear not, dear Irish. The bullet will find the same skull at a time you do not suspect, while in the rapturous throws of re-education.

End it now. Embrace your doom... IN SPACE!
Art cred: Georgie Boy 2011: www.mutantvehicle.com/georgie_boy.htm ; Ein Hammer 2010; Fluffer 2009; Zsu Zsu 2008; U-Me 2007; Mantis 2006; MiniMan and Pikes Of Paranoia 2005; Time Machine Mutant Vehicle 2004. www.MutantVehicle.com
Mister Jellyfish Mister

Postby Peacekeeper » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:49 am

a ha!

Let it be known throughout the land - Here in Apokiliptika they prance about, singing songs to their little doggies!!

"Hello, I'm the Kernul, and I like nothing better than to foof around the flower garden, minding my little toy poodle and engaging in all kinds of mincing foppery.."

"Oh hi Kernul! I'm jelly, and once I've finished curling my hair, can I come and gambol gaily on the manicured lawn with you?"

"Of kourse you can Jelly - Here at Apokiliptika, we lovingly care for helpless little animals, frolic with the bunnies, and otherwise reveal our truffle soft centers all the live long day...."

Had the Admiral not survived that hilarious needlepoint accident, she'd be turning in her grave...
Peacekeeper

Postby dragonfly Jafe » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:13 am

...I do so love the smell of roasting spleens in the morning....
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer
dragonfly Jafe

Poor Apokiliptikans

Postby Hana T » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:57 pm

dragonfly Jafe wrote:...I do so love the smell of roasting spleens in the morning....

Apokiliptika eat the spleens of their own fallen Comrades!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :shock:

...with the beast.
Hana T

Postby Killbuck » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:51 pm

Waste not want not.... be practical... Green Man and all, recycle.... DUH!!! Get with the program!!!
SIDESHOW: Carnival of Smoke and Mirrors 2015 is looking for drop-in performers!! Do you have a freaky talent, skill or characteristic? Do you lay on a bed of nails, or swallow swords? PM me if interested.
Killbuck

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Sideshow

Postby Mister Jellyfish Mister » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:52 pm

Peacekeepers wrote:a ha!

Let it be known throughout the land - Here in Apokiliptika they prance about, singing songs to their little doggies!!

"Hello, I'm the Kernul, and I like nothing better than to foof around the flower garden, minding my little toy poodle and engaging in all kinds of mincing foppery.."

"Oh hi Kernul! I'm jelly, and once I've finished curling my hair, can I come and gambol gaily on the manicured lawn with you?"

"Of kourse you can Jelly - Here at Apokiliptika, we lovingly care for helpless little animals, frolic with the bunnies, and otherwise reveal our truffle soft centers all the live long day...."

Had the Admiral not survived that hilarious needlepoint accident, she'd be turning in her grave...

You're mad with jealousy, Peacekeeper. Once there was a time when you were the lapdog of the entire regime of doom! There is still time, if you sneak aboard the Labwërks launch vehicle. Tied to a chair or pinned down by tremendous G-force... what's the dif?
Art cred: Georgie Boy 2011: www.mutantvehicle.com/georgie_boy.htm ; Ein Hammer 2010; Fluffer 2009; Zsu Zsu 2008; U-Me 2007; Mantis 2006; MiniMan and Pikes Of Paranoia 2005; Time Machine Mutant Vehicle 2004. www.MutantVehicle.com
Mister Jellyfish Mister

Re: Poor Apokiliptikans

Postby spectabillis » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:16 am

Hana T wrote:Apokiliptika eat the spleens of their own fallen Comrades!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

better than your own foot!

spectabillis

Postby Killbuck » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:43 am

Yes, notice the hand, force feeding her on the foot....

...it is terrible the abuse they subject themselves to.
SIDESHOW: Carnival of Smoke and Mirrors 2015 is looking for drop-in performers!! Do you have a freaky talent, skill or characteristic? Do you lay on a bed of nails, or swallow swords? PM me if interested.
Killbuck

Postby Mister Jellyfish Mister » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:18 am

Who wants to kiss the girl with athlete's tongue?

Oh well, they have a right to request a last meal. After all, we're not barbarians.
Mister Jellyfish Mister

eat'n foot

Postby lothos 1162 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:13 pm

In their case wouldn't that be hoof and mouth disease ? And kiss other people with those mouths.......fucking Yuk! Maybe they have a foot fetish? Maybe they like "toe jam" I wonder if that foot was ever in someone's ass before?.......Still Fucking Yuk!Lothos
lothos 1162

Postby Killbuck » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:53 pm

Killbuck

Postby Lassen Forge » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:24 am

Today's News Update, courtesy of AP (Apokilptik Press)...

Funding provided by the folks at General Interrogation

The GI e-condemnation system, available through the famous "Web Snitch" (®) feature found on many web pages, makes it even faster and easier to rat off your family, friends, and neighbors.

GI - Interrogation at Work.
Lassen Forge

Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Postby Finnegan » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:56 pm

"No one is innocent, citizen. We are merely here to determine the level of your guilt."
- Judge Dredd
Finnegan

Postby Killbuck » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:17 pm

Killbuck

Postby Nick Collide » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:27 am

Nick Collide

Postby Finnegan » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:15 pm

"No one is innocent, citizen. We are merely here to determine the level of your guilt."
- Judge Dredd
Finnegan

Postby Finnegan » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:00 pm

- Judge Dredd
Finnegan

Postby Nick Collide » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:34 am

Here's a little something to help out with your Sunday-morning-hangover 8)

Nick Collide

Postby Badger » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:39 pm

Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

Postby Nick Collide » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:33 pm

Nick Collide

Postby Badger » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:05 pm

Fucking Brilliant!!!!
Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

Postby Nick Collide » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:13 pm

Thanks, Badger :D

I'm hoping to get lots of pics of my camp mates at Terminal City so I can do more of these kinds of things over the winter....
Nick Collide

Postby Nick Collide » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:47 pm

This just in...

Tests undertaken today of the "KIWI 333 Secret Weapon" proved disastrous when it was discovered that, due to their great fear of the awesome firepower of the Apokiliptikan forces, the Kiwis armor-plated their vehicle to the extent that they could neither see out of it to steer, nor could the reconditioned four-cylinder power plant turn the ponderous drive train.

"I guess it's just as well," sighed Kiwi spokesperson Hana T. "It would have cost a bloody fortune to Fed-Ex it to the playa." Rumors persisted that a secret envoy was dispatched to negotiate a peace treaty with the Apokiliptika Central Committee, but got lost somewhere near Barstow - leaving the distraught Kiwis to their unfortunate, and certain, fate.
Nick Collide

Postby Finnegan » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:34 pm

- Judge Dredd
Finnegan

Postby Peacekeeper » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:50 am

ah barstow, capital of bat country....

In other news, Nick "Focal Point" Collide today continues his spirited campaign of not evacuating to minimum safe distance. A National Guard spokesman was able to fill us in:

"Well, this guy, y'know, its admirable n all, i guess, but, y'know, when the United Nations says its gonna drop, y'see, a 5 billion ton asteroid on y'alls trailer, y'know, its time to skidaddle, m'kay?"

Our readers will of course be aware that since early last year, the UN has been accelerating a variety of asteroids in from the belt for scientific testing. Selected target sites will be closely monitored throughout the experiment, and will include Denver, Carson City, Las vegas, the Bay Bridge, Peoples tent No.8, and Nick Collides place. Contacted for comment this morning, a UN bureaucrat had this to say:

"Take your insignificant life and go fuck yourself, stupid media peon, we're the motherfucking U.N."
Peacekeeper

Postby Nick Collide » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:30 am

Gawrsh! An asteroid of my very own? 8)

I'm honored that an organization as large as the UN (notwithstanding it's impotent and servile nature) would deem a mere statesman of Terminal City to be at the top of its Threat List. Perhaps it is true, after all, that the pixel-manipulator is mightier than the foam-wrapped sword.

Is there a web site I can go on and name this heavenly body (for a reasonable fee, of course)? I've been dumped on a few times already and it might be nice to take a trip down memory lane. :lol:

As to the suggestion of "minimum safe distance"...perhaps I, in my developing stages of growth within the larger community, have grasped a lesson that you have yet to: When yer doomed, yer DOOMED!

Going back to my shortwave now to contiue to monitor the situation. Peace out...
Nick Collide

Postby Lassen Forge » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:18 pm

She's read all about them...

HAVE YOU??

ERADICATE THE INFESTATION OF PEACEKEEPERS BEFORE THEY INFEST YOUR CAMP!

An URGENT Vermin and Disease Control alert from your friendly Apokiliptika Ministry of Eugenic Hygiene...
Lassen Forge

Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Postby Killbuck » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:20 am

Oh shit!!! I have too much to catch up on...

been working the Angora Fire at Tahoe- so can only pop in. Keep up the NICE werk.
Killbuck

Postby Mister Jellyfish Mister » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:31 am

Peacekeepers wrote:ah barstow, capital of bat country....

In other news, Nick "Focal Point" Collide today continues his spirited campaign of not evacuating to minimum safe distance. A National Guard spokesman was able to fill us in:

"Well, this guy, y'know, its admirable n all, i guess, but, y'know, when the United Nations says its gonna drop, y'see, a 5 billion ton asteroid on y'alls trailer, y'know, its time to skidaddle, m'kay?"

Our readers will of course be aware that since early last year, the UN has been accelerating a variety of asteroids in from the belt for scientific testing. Selected target sites will be closely monitored throughout the experiment, and will include Denver, Carson City, Las vegas, the Bay Bridge, Peoples tent No.8, and Nick Collides place. Contacted for comment this morning, a UN bureaucrat had this to say:

"Take your insignificant life and go fuck yourself, stupid media peon, we're the motherfucking U.N."

Could you just take out the weeds and leave my house and lawn?

The Kernul is not joking: It's a huge fire in Lake Tahoe with hundreds of homes lost. I'm surprised he even has time to check in here.
Mister Jellyfish Mister

PreviousNext

Return to 2007 Theme Camps