Burning Man signs on I-80 & smiles on exodus cones

Burning Man signs on I-80 & smiles on exodus cones

Postby YouBlowDeadBear » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:31 pm

I'm just wondering if my signs of the man on the overpasses over I-80 in Roseville were noticed by anyone on their way back on Monday? I came back a day early and wanted to still feel that connection to everyone and brighten everyones day of coming back to the icky default. I hope they helped.

I also hope some of you enjoyed my smiley faces on the exodus cones. I figured I could be a little more positive and productive during the 3 1/2 hours it took us to get out this year.

Until next time...
"That's going to go in there?!?!?!"
"Meat hug."
YouBlowDeadBear

Re: Burning Man signs on I-80 & smiles on exodus cones

Postby ibdave » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:34 pm

YouBlowDeadBear wrote:I'm just wondering if my signs of the man on the overpasses over I-80 in Roseville were noticed by anyone on their way back on Monday? .

Until next time...

YES..... It made my wife and smile big time... I thought it was a great way end a great time... Thanks a lot....
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Burning Since: 1998

Re: Burning Man signs on I-80 & smiles on exodus cones

Postby YouBlowDeadBear » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:43 pm

[quote="ibdave"][quote="YouBlowDeadBear"]I'm just wondering if my signs of the man on the overpasses over I-80 in Roseville were noticed by anyone on their way back on Monday? .

Until next time...[/quote]

[size=24]YES.....[/size] It made my wife and smile big time... I thought it was a great way end a great time... Thanks a lot....[/quote]

You're very much welcome. That's exactly the kind of thing I was hoping for so I'm happy that it worked. Unfortunately they weren't up for that long so I don't know how many saw them. I'm not sure if random people, authorities of some sort, or sentimental burners took them down but most were gone a few hours later. Ohh well. One remained for 2 days. :D
"That's going to go in there?!?!?!"
"Meat hug."
YouBlowDeadBear

I 80 signs - YES!

Postby kiki.enfuego » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:34 pm

We saw two of them Monday around 3-ish. Thanks!
kiki.enfuego

Return to 2007 Art & Performance