thank you from the mutaytor

thank you from the mutaytor

Postby buckdown » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:13 pm

on behalf of the entire mutaytor project and crew, i want to offer our sincerest thanks to everyone in black rock who came out and caught one of our shows this year and who have offered us your support now and in the the last decade.

it is all of you who give us the reason for what we do, and the strength to press on in the face of near constant adversity.

our humblest gratitude goes out to the the entire crude awakening crew for including us in what without a doubt was the single greatest spectacle i have ever seen either on or off the playa.

we encourage all of you to take the inspiration you gained out at the burn this year and funnel it into new and better art and music, and carry it out into the default world. we are slowly changing the world, and it's up to all of you to pitch in. start your own bands, make that great idea you've always had, quit that stupid fucking job and start making the life and culture we share on the playa happen year round in your hometowns.

rest assured - we're winning, and we are EVERYWHERE.

now ask yourself - what's stopping you from doing something so fucking COOL that it renders you IMMORTAL?

stay classy Black Rock. the mutaytor has got yer back.

buck ae down
the mutaytor
buckdown

Postby fierysage » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:07 pm

loved catching Mutaytor at Tsunami... enjoyed the energy, dancing, and performace art...

beauty-filled indeed
fierysage

Postby trilobyte » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:26 pm

I had a lot of fun at the 'Crude' show on Saturday night. Damn shame it wasn't a bigger stage, or a bit more front and center for the masses to have seen it... but still... Muties on the playa are a good thing in my book :)

~Trilo~
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby safetythird » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:29 am

I'm so glad we caught you at Tsunami. Great show as always and being in front, close enough to smell the poi was awesome. Thank you for heading back out to the playa to make a bunch of mutants happy.

I'm a little bummed the Friday night show didn't happen as we had a big group of Newtaytors eager to see you. Oh well, looks like they'll have to catch you on a stage near them.

S3
safetythird

Postby Rider » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:33 pm

I had so much fun at your tsunami show that I spun my Utilikilt 180 degrees.
Rider

Postby Samsa Bee » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:04 am

The only show we knew where and when was the one that didnt happen. Tried our hardest to see one performance with no luck. Im not that lame on finding info, and I dont mind planning a few things while Im there....maybe next year be a little less secret with info pre event?
~8~ buzzzzzzzzzz
Samsa Bee

Return to 2007 Art & Performance