911TRUTHBURN

Postby MageWolf » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:49 pm

[quote="maccy"]Did anybody get to see this? According to [url]http://911truthburn.blogspot.com/[/url] it was due to happen at 12.30 or 1.00am early on Sunday morning.

That blog hasn't been updated since August 30, though. If it was a great success, I'd expect some sort of announcement by now.

If anybody is interested, here is a page with photos of the angle-cut steel girders that they're trying to claim were cut by thermite:

[url]http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm[/url]

I think it's pretty clear that they were cut with cutting torches during the cleanup operation. I very much doubt that you could get thermite to cut a beam like that.

Which is why I think the 911 TruthBurn people have suddenly gone very quiet about all this.[/quote]

all you need to realize is that the united states has the most advanced air defense system in all of history and that they've stopped hijacked planes many times before.. 9/11 would have been no different except for the elite had an agenda to follow. (bush admin = not elite) just look at how it changed the world in the US's favor. you must be incredibly delusional to not see through this.
MageWolf

Postby MikeVDS » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:09 am

all you need to realize is that the united states has the most advanced air defense system in all of history and that they've stopped hijacked planes many times before

They have? Can you cite examples of when the U.S. physically stopped a hijacked plane? I personally think you're delusional if you think that we'd shoot down a plane full of civilian passengers unless we know exactly what was going to happen.
MikeVDS

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Tiki Fuckos

Postby ZaphodBurner » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:46 pm

MikeVDS wrote:
all you need to realize is that the united states has the most advanced air defense system in all of history and that they've stopped hijacked planes many times before

They have? Can you cite examples of when the U.S. physically stopped a hijacked plane? I personally think you're delusional if you think that we'd shoot down a plane full of civilian passengers unless we know exactly what was going to happen.

Seriously. As a pilot I'm curious about this. The truthers, of course, don't usually ask pilots about this sort of thing and if they do they conveniently discard the vast majority of responses, but, this guy's a burner and maybe this could turn over a new leaf.

The interesting thing about thermite is, it's just aluminum and iron oxide ignited by extremely hot temperatures. Now, what's a jetliner made of? What's a steel skyscraper made of? Violently combine the two, add a few thousand gallons of jet fuel and *POOF*:

....the government rigged the buildings in advance! Inside job! Nobody in WTC7 saw the surveyors, charges, demolition prep crews around the coffee cooler or office, there's no evidence of cord or other building demolition activities, and, Osama bin Laden is a western capitalist shill for taking credit for it and, above all, George Bush is a fucking GENIUS for fooling the whole world. Riiiiiigggght.

If you set off 70 pounds of thermite in the desert it proves that 9/11 was an inside job.

-zb
"The Red Baron is smart.. He never spends the whole night dancing and drinking root beer.. "-The WWI Flying Ace
ZaphodBurner

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: The Green Hour 2012 - 9:00 & D

Postby ZaphodBurner » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:00 am

Taoseno wrote:It is an externally facing system, and our airspace is still very insecure, compared to many other countries. Troofers make all kinds of allegations, that are born in ignorance rather than knowledge.

Multiple experts have said that our SAC/strategic defense system was built to watch for/intercept bombers coming from offshore, not domestically.

An example of this are the Nike missile sites in San Francisco. Word from a retired Nike missile tech was that atomic warheads were available and that if a flight of Russian bombers appeared over the horizon to nuke the bay area, the missiles would have airburst over the ocean destroying everything in the air. (For the most part the general public wasn't informed of the nuke capability.)

THAT'S the sort of defense system the US built to shoot down aircraft when interceptors couldn't get there in time. The ICBM rendered all of that obsolete for strategic purposes. Plus, if you shoot down a jetliner over a major metropolis...where's it gonna come down?

-zb
"The Red Baron is smart.. He never spends the whole night dancing and drinking root beer.. "-The WWI Flying Ace
ZaphodBurner

Postby Kinetik V » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:48 am

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911stand.html

Or in other words the claim that the USA has a great air defense system is absolute BULLSHIT. Also the Nike nuke statement is verifiable too.
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
When you finally let go, only then will you learn how to live.
I bring order to chaos. And I bring chaos to those who deserve it.
Kinetik V

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Sanctuary West

Postby ZaphodBurner » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:45 am

Kinetic V wrote:http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911stand.html

Or in other words the claim that the USA has a great air defense system is absolute BULLSHIT. Also the Nike nuke statement is verifiable too.

The US probably -does- have a great air defense system--if it's defending against Soviet bombers or other intercontinental attacks.

Various webforums such as "abovetopsecret.com" are now claiming that the planes flying into the towers were holographic / surround sound projections and that all of the amatuer video is part of the CIA hoax and all the people saying "I saw the planes hit" are shills or just clueless. Like, the CIA can't fake WMD in Iraq, but they can convince New York City that they're seeing jets fly into buildings...

Guys like John Lear (who brought you soul-catchers, secret government/extraterrestrial colonies on the Moon and Venus, etc) are the celebrity experts. For a few bucks, I'm sure, they'll sell you their books. Some people are gifted with the ability to believe anything they read, so, the nonsense continues...

-zb
ZaphodBurner

Postby Kinetik V » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:47 am

I was trying to post right before heading out the door so I grabbed the easiest cite I could...that website's content may not be 100% accurate but the fighter coverage info certainly is. But...it was widely reported by mainstream media such as Fox News and CNN that on 9/11 there was minimal fighter / interceptor coverage for the Northeast Corridor region that day, and that is what I wanted to get across. It hasn't changed much since then...coverage is still anemic at best.

As for 9/11, if it was fake then my best friend's blood soaked towels that his wife still has were one hell of a deception. And I carried an empty casket and didn't have to help comfort a little girl who missed and still misses her daddy every single day. So that's a nice way of saying fuck those celebrity "experts". Some people know better, the loss still lingers.
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
When you finally let go, only then will you learn how to live.
I bring order to chaos. And I bring chaos to those who deserve it.
Kinetik V

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Sanctuary West

Postby falk » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:17 pm

ZaphodBurner wrote:Seriously. As a pilot I'm curious about this. The truthers, of course, don't usually ask pilots about this sort of thing

That's one of the things about the Truthers -- they never actually quote experts on the subject, or if they do, it's an expert in some other field. Like if they quote a geologist as saying it was definately a demolition job. Or the claims that the heat of the fire wasn't enough to weaken steel, but they never actually quote a metalurgist as saying so.

My latest favorite is people insisting that the buildings came down *faster* than freefall. Ummm, hello. Laws of physics. That's not possible no matter *how* the buildings were felled.

And this is what underlies my objection to these stupid conspiracy theories: Conspiracy theories are fed by inconsistencies in the official story. But here's the thing: Things which are inconsistent in the official story are STILL INCONSISTENT in the conspiracy theory version.
falk

Previous

Return to 2007 Art & Performance