Looking for another sound camp! (EDM dj's)

Looking for another sound camp! (EDM dj's)

Postby reality » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:01 pm

I will be bringing out a large system 20,000 - 50,000 watts all JBL sound. I will also have a pretty good lineup of djs all very talented. I have some performances to do at few different stages. But I'm looking for another camp to tag up with for burn night. Or to fill some time in between.

www.myspace.com/reality_randy

http://tribes.tribe.net/stillburning
reality

Postby trilobyte » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:07 pm

If it's mobile, you need to have that art car registered. If it's stationary, it needs to be associated with a registered theme camp that's already planning to bring that kind of sound to the playa (when you fill out the theme camp registration, there are questions pertaining to sound systems).

I believe the cap for sound systems that are not on the 2 o'clock or 10 o'clock spikes or the Esplanade... is 300 watts.

PM me if you're interested, and I can help you connect with some of the bringers of big sound to the playa. In the right place, your rig would be perfect :-)

~Trilo~
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

sound

Postby DJBiggaman » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:02 am

I believe we will have sound at our camp but Trilobyte I wanna hook up on the big systems!!!!! I will be playing the RND but i have tons of music and DJ's in my camp! check out our site www.positivevibemovement.com
DJBiggaman

Postby trilobyte » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:13 am

Sorry if there was some confusion in my post, DJBiggaman. I can't get gigs for you - you need to get in touch with the individual camps directly and work that one out for yourself.

I'm working with Randy to help him find a place he can use make use of his sound system.

~Trilo~
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

no worries

Postby DJBiggaman » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:22 am

yeah your post was a lil confusing......no worries i have friends who have hooked up slots i can play i was just trying to reach out ......we will have sound 2........ good luck helping him find a place for his sound .....
DJBiggaman

Return to 2007 Art & Performance