Burners in Salt Lake City and Los Angeles: Please Read On

Burners in Salt Lake City and Los Angeles: Please Read On

Postby djzip13 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:24 pm

Sorry for posting in this forum as well, but trying to get word out.

My friends and I are finishing our art/mutant vehicle(MV). The majority of the work has been done in upper Wisconsin and we are preparing our drive cross country. We live in San Francisco and need to get the vehicle out there to do our finishing work. But basically, it is playa ready and thought we should test it along the way.

The MV is a former school bus converted into a mobile nightclub. It includes a dance floor, lounge, DJ booth(on the roof), lights, sound, and power. It has much more but too difficult to explain in print. See http://www.tech-wav.com/bman/bmanartcar1.jpg if you want a very basic picture of the project.

The point to this posting. If you or someone you know is located in one of these cities and would like to help host a party, please contact me. Either post a reply or send a private message. We are looking for DJs, Promoters, and party people who can help get things organized. The thought being to host parties in a park(or somewhere else the bus can access) and provide a free party. If you have other ideas, let me know and we can see what we can work out.

The schedule of cities looks like the following:

Thursday, July 12 - Milwaukee
Saturday, July 14 - Chicago
Tuesday, July 17 - Denver
Thursday, July 19 - Salt Lake City
Friday, July 27 - Los Angeles

These dates could shift slightly if needed for party organization reasons. We must make it to San Francisco on Saturday, July 28.

I apologize for the late notice on this, but we were unsure how long it was going to take to complete the structural work of the project. We still have a couple more weeks of work, but we will be able to hit the above dates.

So!, get your playa gear dusted off(or keep the dust on for authenticity) and lets spin some beats. If you live in one of these cities and would be interested, contact me. If you know someone in one of these cities that may be interested, pass this along.

Just two months before playa time ...
djzip13

Postby damon » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:27 pm

Check your PMs.
damon

Return to 2007 Art & Performance