Rocky Horror picture show needs cast members!

Rocky Horror picture show needs cast members!

Postby Bob A » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:27 pm

For the third year the 6 Minute Players will be doing The Rocky Horror picture Show on the Playa. We will be performing Friday Night at Videogasm in Snowflake Village.

But, we need cast members tech, and prop people. Wether you've been involved in a cast before or not, if you are interested we can use you. If you would like to do a preshow before the movie that would be awesome too.

Bob A
Bob A

Magenta Costuming

Postby veleda » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:03 am

Hey.

I have one set of Gold's someone can borrow if they are doing Magenta.

I'm too busy with my own theme camp, temple of all gods, this year to participate...but would be happy to see the costume go to use.

luv
Veleda
veleda

Postby AntiM » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:25 am

Hey! That was fun last year! Oh yeah, We'd be in I'm sure ... me, mylarry and Ranger Genius no doubt.
Some sunshine, some dust, a little paint and a tutu. Yeah.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby stimpyonmybutt » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:47 pm

I LOVE Rocky Horror!

What are the details???
stimpyonmybutt

Postby Mcdharma » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:38 am

Hey guys--
I've been a professional performer for 20 years. I've actually performed the stage version of Rocky Horror Show 2ce, but never really seen the movie. I'd be happy to help out in any way.
Rob
Mcdharma

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Salon soleil

Postby Bob A » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:45 pm

hi all thanks for your interest. Sorry for the delay getting back to you all.

Lets see where to start. Well we are looking for all parts. If you have a favorite reply back with who you want to do. People need to create their own costumes. THey don't have to be fancy, but if you have Screen accurate outfits. all the better.

besides cast we can use a few people to help with behind the scenes and the limited prop setups we do.

IF you have any interest in doing a pre show of any type, let me know.

The idea here is this is old fashion Rocky Horror meets burning man. So we are not to polished and people can contribute however they want. All me and my cohort Angela are here for is to make sure we got one of at least each role.

So drop me a PM with your first choice role and any other roles you are ready to do. If you can give me your e-mail when you PM that would be great to since I am talking to a lot of people off of eplaya too.

We can us as many trannies as possible and because it is the playa it would be great if a few of the trannies could be backups in other roles for safety.

As far as other ideas for the show do we rehearse or not? and all that kind if stuff. That is all up to you. Once we get some people to commit people can plan what ever they want. I’ve got a little mail list set up so we can have some chats to work out details.

Bob A
Bob A

Re: Magenta Costuming

Postby Bob A » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:47 pm

veleda wrote:Hey.

I have one set of Gold's someone can borrow if they are doing Magenta.

luv
Veleda

that would be great. Once we have a magenta lined up. Would they work for a riff too, incase our magenta has her own?

bob a
Bob A

IMPORTANT REMINDER

Postby Andy Wing » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:11 pm

Please, no "standard" props. Rice and TP will instantly become
MOOP!
Andy Wing

Burning Since: 1998
Camp Name: Videogasm/Snowflake Village

Re: IMPORTANT REMINDER

Postby Bob A » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:30 pm

Andy Wing wrote:Please, no "standard" props. Rice and TP will instantly become
MOOP!

Don't worry by props I was refering to stage items tanks, cloths, wheel chairs etc.

The items you are refereing to my home cast usually referes to crap kits and we have none of that. And As I we have done in the past the MC will remind people not to use any they may have brought.

Bob A
Bob A

Return to 2007 Art & Performance