Does anyone here do Brainwave Generator?

Does anyone here do Brainwave Generator?

Postby JediDale » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:23 pm

I have been working to recode my DNA as well as as increase human growth
hormone production naturally. Any info on your experiences will be greatly
appreciated!!

Genuinely,

Jedi Dale A.K.A. Dale

Two names here but the same guy you may notice when you see the pics.
You don't have to..Believe Everything I Say...because your unconscious will hear this.
Your unconscious can Do anything It wishes..
But your conscious mind isn't going to do
anything of Importance for Now. And...My Voice Will Go With You...
JediDale

Burning Since: 2000

Postby MikeVDS » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:55 am

Anyone know what a "brainwave" is? I know some machines read them, but what is it they are reading? I don't even know what a MRI really is. I know it produces a strong magnetic field. Infrared radiation? Density by measuring the speed some radiation passes through or how much is absorbed?

Your DNA is in every cell of your body so that seems tricky and I don't know if anyone has shown it to be done. H.G.H production is probably a much simpler trick, though still over my head. Why "naturally"? I assume naturally means tricking your body into producing it. Can you inject or ingest chemicals that make your body produce it?
MikeVDS

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Tiki Fuckos

Mind Gear

Postby scotto » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:41 am

You should check out the Mind-Gear products...

http://www.mind-gear.com/homeframe.htm

Scotto
Burning Man is a Participatory Sport! Lead by Example!
scotto

Camp Name: PolyParadise

Postby lizzizy » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:11 pm

Recoding DNA is pretty much impossible. The exact same DNA is inherent in every cell in your body. There is no way to "recode" or change the DNA sequence in all cells in your body.

Occasionally DNA does change, but it happens randomly in a cell or small group of cells and is due to a variety of events including exposure to toxic chemicals, too much sunlight (or UV rays), and some viruses.

Changing the DNA code in a cell is usually not regarded as something positive. Many, many cancers are caused by a very small change (or mutation) in just a very very small part of a piece of DNA in just one cell. The cell begins to grow and divide out of control and produces a tumor.

There are several scientific and medical machines that can read the electromagnetic waves that your brain produces. The most common of these is the EEG. The famous and "text-book" examples of EEG use are to examine the differences between different phases of sleep such as REM. Each phase of sleep produces a unique wave pattern that is similar between most people.

An MRI is very different from an EEG. And MRI uses radio frequencies and a very strong magnetic field to determine the different chemical structures that make up the matter in your brain. Based on this, sophisticated computer software is able to reassemble this data into a 3D picture of your brain.
"I'm going to end up in a rubber room calling myself the Mesiah of Cheese." -The Great Ashby

"never eat tatertots again. enjoy long, but overwhelmingly assy, cheese-free life."-Dan
lizzizy

Postby Teo del Fuego » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:34 am

MikeVDS wrote:I don't even know what a MRI really is.

MRI stands for Magic Resonance Imaging.
:wink:

My amateur understanbding is that the strong magnetic field of the MRI causes water molecules to align the orientation of their "spin" in a certain way. When the magnetic field is cut off the molecules revert back to their normal orientation omitting photons as they do. The image is made from the signals given off by the water molecules. Bright spots on the MRI indicate well-hydrated things like tissue. Dark spots indicate less hydrated things like bone.

But I could be wrong. I drink cooler melt.

Re-Code DNA? What if you lose the answer key?
Teo del Fuego

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Whiskey & Dust

Postby lizzizy » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:57 pm

Mmmm... cooler melt... tasty. You are more or less right about the MRI Mike :) Good job explaining it better than I did.

I lost the answer key to my DNA once night and woke up bearing a strange resemblance to my pet hedgehog in the morning...
"I'm going to end up in a rubber room calling myself the Mesiah of Cheese." -The Great Ashby

"never eat tatertots again. enjoy long, but overwhelmingly assy, cheese-free life."-Dan
lizzizy

Postby minimalistik » Tue May 22, 2007 11:11 am

I used brainwave generation last year during the night time to put people to sleep and awaken them. Every night at sunset I attached speakers to the outside of "Dachee". The soundwaves used were meant to alter ones level of awareness and put them to sleep or bring them back to full alterness. Depending on what program I was running at that time. 8 speakers creating four sets of binaural beats on each side of the pyramid.
minimalistik

Postby Marscrumbs » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:50 pm

I like recoding DNA the old fashion way, by inseminating pretty girls with something unique to offer genome.
Marscrumbs

Brainwave Generator Questions.

Postby JediDale » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:35 pm

Do a google on "Brainwave Generator" and you will find it has certain
unique potentials. BWG has nothing to do with MRI's. Thanks Very Much to you, Minimalistik,for the reply I was searching. Since I have the freqs of several things I am sure you will be delighted to use, please PM me and I will respond with the data.

Genuinely,

JediDale
You don't have to..Believe Everything I Say...because your unconscious will hear this.
Your unconscious can Do anything It wishes..
But your conscious mind isn't going to do
anything of Importance for Now. And...My Voice Will Go With You...
JediDale

Burning Since: 2000

electromagnetic versus electromechanical...

Postby bailiff of Sparseland » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:21 am

Is there a difference?

The title of this thread may cause some confusion.

Sound technologies can simulate, stimulate, or induce harmonic sympathy in our brains. the simpler application of this is music therapy. A more complex application is mentioned by minimalistik. This has very interesting as well as scary applications; it depends on those who experiment in the field.

Our neurons run on electrical charge. The way to generate changes directly to our brain wave activity would be electrical in nature. When I think of this I think electroshock therapy. That is not the most useful barbaric practice around. But they are finding kinder and gentler electrical applications one of which utilizes electrodes and low wattage power to cure some forms of epilepsy.

As stated recoding DNA is currently beyond our technical feasbility at this time. It is often used in science fiction plots though!

Beam me up Scotty!
the mind is a beautiful thing once you get the skull out of the way!
bailiff of Sparseland

Postby gyre » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:45 am

A friend of mine explains mri as spinning your molecules 180 degrees and then recording the ring or resonance as they spin back.
This is why you heat up in the machine.
"Everything is more wonderful when you do it with a car, don't you think?"
-girl by the fire, watching a tree moved by car bumper in the bonfire

It would be a shame if I had to resort to self-deception to preserve my faith in objective reality.
gyre

Postby Teo del Fuego » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:19 pm

yup. knew MRI deena have nuttin to do with BWG, just answering a question someone had after the OP

MRIs dont actually "spin" molecules. "Spin" is a characteristic of sub-atomic particles, and by extension, water molecules for our purposes. The strong magnetic field causes the water molecules to align in a certain direction. When the current is cut off, the molecules go back to their original orientation releasing a photon in the process. A photon is the basic unit of the electromagnetic force. Photons travelling along in a wave make radio waves, visible light, TV signals, microwaves, heat, etc. the difference being the frequency of the wave in which the photons are traveling. Amazing, no?
Teo del Fuego

Postby swampdog » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:27 pm

Brainwave generator - I'm making a bunch of these (target is 8 pairs) http://makezine.com/10/brainwave/ to bring. I'm in the Boogie Universal camp, we're going to be on the Esplanade near 9.
swampdog

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Rising Arms Pub

Postby mdmf007 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:30 pm

My understanding of an MRI machine is thus.

using incredibly an increibly powerful electromagnetic field, and radio waves, an MRI machine is capable of pinpointing a small cube of tissue, typically a half millimeter or less cubed in the older models, and as small as a hundredth of a millimeter in newer machines on a cubes side. These cubes are scanned precisely and extremely fast. As processors gain speed, so does the clarity of an MRI.

I Know enough to know I dont understand all of the physics, but have a pretty good grasp of it. Thee are a million articles online if you really want to know.

On a personnal note I have had at least 8 MRI's performed on my head. My head sees fit to take the brunt of any injuries at work. I have never experienced anything other than the feeling I am laying in a big tube on a sliding table.

later
One of the Meanie Greenies (Figjam 2013)
mdmf007

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: ESD

Postby Teo del Fuego » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:41 pm

mdmf007 wrote:and radio waves

magnetism and radio waves are just different frequencies of photons travelling along in a wave form as part of the spectrum of electromagnetic radiation...but it is more correct to say strong magnetic force. Then, after the magnetic force is removed, your water molecules emit energy (in the form of waves) as they "snap" back to their original spin states.

Now watch some Nobel Prize-winnin' jerk come along and blow my explanation away
Teo del Fuego

Return to 2007 Theme