Swamp Coolers, Cooler Management, Dry Ice, Misting Systems, and just plain how to beat the heat.
what is the best way to do this in the black rock desert?
Don't link to anything here!
- Posts: 3599
- Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:07 pm
- Location: Madagascar
- Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp
Too much is not enough, and when in doubt double it.
- Posts: 4205
- Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:34 am
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Burning Since: 2000
- Camp Name: To be determined for 2014
Heatsinks with little fans to blow on em.
Any zoo is a petting zoo if you're not a coward.
"Thanks for being negative! Sorry Captain burning man!"
- Posts: 715
- Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:43 pm
- Location: Sacramento, CA.
- Burning Since: 2012
- Camp Name: Orphans Too
Cool yer heels here chopper!
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens
Hate reading my replies? Click here
to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
- Posts: 3630
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 am
- Location: Utah, USA
Return to Keeping Cool
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests