All things outside of Burning Man.
So.. This was an interesting read.
+1 - daMongolian & Geekster
-289 street cred - dj_john69
If some unknown, obviously out of control unmanned wheeled object breaks a safety perimeter on a burn night at the installation, you better believe that it's getting put down with the quickness. I'm at a loss that this was even a question.
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
- Posts: 5795
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
- Location: Orlando, FL/Kailua, HI
- Camp Name: Your mom's tent
Rangers work during their vacation so that you can enjoy yours.
Its better to be king of your silence than a slave to your words
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:05 pm
- Location: santa barbara
- Burning Since: 1996
- Camp Name: Sparkle Donkey Corral
- Posts: 14802
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:01 pm
- Location: Î¦Î¬Ï
Return to Open Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests