Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
Thx for the quick answer to my first question. The 2nd is, a person has won a ticket in the lottery. They could not go so they had the name transferred to another burner. Now the 2nd burner can no longer go. As long as it is a non-STEP ticket, it can continue to be transferred? Thx!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:56 am
read the FAQ
Don't link to anything here!
- Posts: 3599
- Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:07 pm
- Location: Madagascar
- Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
- Posts: 5805
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
- Location: Orlando, FL/Kailua, HI
- Camp Name: Your mom's tent
I scrolled up and saw no first question.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens
Hate reading my replies? Click here
to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
- Posts: 3650
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 am
- Location: Utah, USA
I suspect that it was in another thread.
Lose your legs--Become a merit badge.
I'm a passionate, childlike innovator.
- Posts: 36336
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
- Location: In Exile
- Burning Since: 2017
Return to 2012 Tickets Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest