All things outside of Burning Man.
That depends if I had a ticket to give.
I'd drink a warm, flat beer for a ticket, sure I would!
"At present, we are stealing the future, selling it in the present, and calling it GDP."
- Posts: 15929
- Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
- Location: San Jose, CA
- Burning Since: 1996
As a shoe-in... I think you just got hammered, hon!!! (At least we know it ain't no bull...)
oneeyeddick wrote:If drinking horse sperm makes you country, then Ygmir is a shoe-in.
*desperately searching for witty rejoinder*
(*adds bull boda bag to doomdome "things to get" inventory list*)
Ya know... that "boda bag" does give a whole new meaning to the term "pony keg"...
- Posts: 5322
- Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:35 pm
- Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.
whispers quietly ... shoo-in shoo-in shoo-in ....
Don't dream it, be it.
- Posts: 16078
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
- Location: Top O' the World, Ma!
- Burning Since: 2001
- Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art
*gazes up plaintively from social abyss*
- Posts: 25407
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
- Location: nevada county
- Burning Since: 2017
- Camp Name: qqqq
Return to Open Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: FIGJAM, peyote2004 and 1 guest