All things outside of Burning Man.
- Posts: 408
- Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:49 pm
What beautiful images to wake up to. Thanks for sharing
Oh my god, it's HUGE!
- Posts: 3406
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:47 am
- Location: Reno, NV
- Burning Since: I'm not sure
- Camp Name: Dye with Dignity
I think that might be the first thing you posted that I like.
JKhttp://www.mudskippercafe.comWhen I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
- Posts: 10867
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
- Burning Since: 2007
- Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe
Thanks nt!! absolutely wonderful!
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.
Burning Man is the answer, without the question, wrapped in a Hat.~~Gonzo F
- Posts: 3520
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 am
- Burning Since: 2011
Return to Open Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Mrpatatomoto, MyDearFriend, TomServo and 3 guests