Hey guys, I lost some of my pics from this last burn and wish I could get them back. I had a cage with a TV and baby out in front of my camp I lost the photos to. And for those who saw the guy walking around with a big eyeball head that was me. I only have a couple pics of that. If you have or see any pics of em please reply. Thanks- Dio
This is a great thread that I'd like to use to remind people to do the following:
1) DO NOT PUT YOUR CAMERA DOWN. Make it a habit to alway put it in your bag when not in use.
2) DON'T LOAN YOUR CAMERA. Your friend will lose it for you.
3) SAVE YOUR PHOTOS DURING THE WEEK. If you can save to a laptop or PDA, or change your memory card a few times during the week so won't lose everything.
4) PUT A RETURN ADDRESS MAILING STICKER ON YOUR CAMERA! Even on a crappy disposable camera, but your digital camera should absolutely have some identification. My guess is that you are 90% guarenteed to get it back in the mail if the finder knows who you are.
5) IF YOU HAVE AN OLD SPARE CAMERA, BRING IT TOO. Cameras tend to give out from the dust and a cheap spare camera will save your ass.
6) RE-READ #4 AND PUT THE STICKER ON YOUR CAMERA! There are piles of lost cameras turned in every year, and the ones with identification are put in the mail back to the owners.