Dear People out there,
I study Cultural Anthropology and I am writing my master’s thesis on Burning Man with reference to ritual, New Religious Movements and Counterculture. In order to avoid turning the Burning Man experience into something dry and theoretical I have created a questionnaire which I would like to have as many people as possible to answer. Here are 12 questions to which getting answers would be of great help. Please write as much - or as little - as you want to. You can e-mail answers to: TwisterTine@web.de
Thanks a lot!
1) Nom de playa:
2) In which years have you been to Burning Man?
3) Did you stay
a) a few days
b) the whole week
c) for longer than a week
4) In which ways did/do you participate and in which ways do you think people should participate?
5) Has Burning Man had an impact on your life in the “real world”?
If yes, in which ways has it affected your life?
6) Which role do drugs play for your Burning Man experience?
7) Do you attend Burning Man meetings throughout the year?
8) In which ways do you prepare yourself before going to B Man?
9) What does Burning Man personally mean to you?
10) What does the Man represent to you?
11) Which significance has the Burning of the Man to you?
12) Do you feel that Burning Man has changed over the years?
If yes in which ways?
Place of residence: