No matter your skills or interests, there's a way for you to participate in the creation and manifestation of Black Rock City, both at the event and year-round.
Shame to see you go but understandable. I'll miss seeing PC on the Playa. Thanks for the years of a great publication!
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:33 am
- Location: Oakland, CA
the black rock beacon (yawn) will still be available if you need something to read on the potty....just DONT THROW IT IN....even though it's one ply.
FaceBook Tastes Like Grandma™
Simon of the Playa
- Posts: 12597
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
- Location: Rochester, Nevada.
- Burning Since: 1996
- Camp Name: Fuck It, I'm Staying in Reno this Year.
Maybe we could get a group of buyers to take over Pissclear for next year and rename it PissOff.
- Posts: 587
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:45 pm
- Location: Bishop Ca
The Piss Clear book anthology comes out in a month.
More info later in a separate post...
Adrian Roberts, Former Editor
Black Rock City's favorite alternative newspaper
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 3:52 pm
- Location: Black Rock City
Return to Get Involved!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests