Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.
What are the best Burner Hardware Stores in Reno?
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:35 pm
Capital Steel 1932 Auburn Blvd in Sacramento is
way cheaper than Loowes or home Despot for rebar.
Bitch though trying to cut 20 ft lengths in their parking lot.
crash & burn ski lessons given
- Posts: 499
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:21 am
- Location: Silver spring Md
Twin Cities surplus I believe has rebar- they're on 4th street east of 395
Harbor Freight is good for supplies like tie downs, cheap tools.. not sure if they have rebar- they're on Kietzke and Moana-ish
Other than that, I just usually go the usual Home Depot/Lowes route.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:56 pm
Harbor Freight in Reno is Peckham and Kietzke
Oh my god, it's HUGE!
- Posts: 3898
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:47 am
- Location: Reno, NV
- Burning Since: I'm not sure
- Camp Name: Dye with Dignity
Return to 2011 Share Resources
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest