Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.
Riding through open playa as the sun was setting on Sunday I felt a surge of pure bliss. Black Rock City surrounded my spirit with powerful positive energy that I have yet to find anywhere else.
BRC is: Empowering. Warm . Welcoming . Giving . Honest . Conscious . Inspirational . Creative . Playful . Energetic . Loving . Organic .
I am beyond grateful to have become part of this beautiful community.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:10 pm
If this was facebook, I'd press the like button.
The camp with a difference
Never mind the weather
When you camp with Plug & Ply
Your holiday's forever
- Posts: 882
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:40 pm
great post.......-1 for "namaste".............
- Posts: 25425
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
- Location: nevada county
- Burning Since: 2017
- Camp Name: qqqq
Yes. But maybe he meant "Namaste, motherfuckers". Which would be a +2.
Don't dream it, be it.
- Posts: 16085
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
- Location: Top O' the World, Ma!
- Burning Since: 2001
- Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art
Don't buy your burn....build your burn!
Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
- Posts: 6527
- Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
- Location: apache junction az.
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
- Posts: 5805
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
- Location: Orlando, FL/Kailua, HI
- Camp Name: Your mom's tent
Nudging this over to Experiences at Burning Man...
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9647
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:54 pm
- Location: San Francisco
- Burning Since: 2004
- Camp Name: Eridu Society
ygmir wrote:great post.......-1 for "namaste".............
welcome Om, enjoy your Namaste.
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:22 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
- Burning Since: 2008
Return to Experiences at Burning Man
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest