Ideas, advice, tips, and tricks regarding shelter, shade, tents, and camping. Yes, this includes RV's too.
Will this tarp work for a monkey hut? or should I get the big box home improvment store tarp for twice the price? How about the color, all white, or white/sivler, or silver/brown?
TomServo wrote:Pickles are cucumbers soaked in EVIL!
- Posts: 1480
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:26 am
- Location: somewhere halfway down 4:30 spoke
- Burning Since: 2007
- Camp Name: No "wooooo" zone
I wonder if light can shine through it?
Don't buy your burn....build your burn!
Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
- Posts: 5279
- Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
- Location: apache junction az.
- Posts: 2274
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:55 pm
- Location: San Jose, Los Angeles, CA
2K8 Burning Man Virgin.
2K9 Camp Envy
2k10 Stag Camp
"There is no limit to what a man can do so long as he does not care a straw who gets the credit for it.â€
- Posts: 2451
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:40 am
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
White is great, if it blocks light.
- Posts: 14804
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:01 pm
- Location: Î¦Î¬Ï
Return to Shelter & Camping
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest